Wednesday 21 March 2007

a TOOT, a LO and a holiday

Just another big thank you to all of you that left comments when you downloaded my freebie's, it's just so nice to see that people actually like them.. (always so critical about my work).
It's a public holiday here today and I needed to spend some time with my family..( they haven't seen me much since I started "playing" with PSE..LOL) so there is no Freebie today. I am sorry, but check back tomorrow as they are just waiting in the folders..LOL.

I've also got a bit of a "toot" I think is what everyone calls it, I was asked to be on Julie Clarks creative team on Monday... PHEW, what an HONOUR that is.. I still feel so new too all this but she has faith in my ability as a "scrapartist".. Thank you Julie for believing in me..

A pic of my sister before she walked down the isle.. I experimented with "lighting" and made the red bouquet "brighter".. I used Julie Clarks Red Hot Candy kit that just worked so well with the photo. http://www.scrapbookmax.com/store/product.php?productid=383&cat=0&page=3
Go check it out as this is only one of many. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed doing it..
Until tomorrow.. pudding is waiting.YUM YUM,
Love
Kim

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

Wonderful LO Kim. And go ahead and toot your horn- you deserve it for making a CT. I love your little freebie mini kits. great work. Thanks for the email I'm always glad to find new sites! Oh and if you need help with anything be sure to give me a holler, I might not know how but I can usually point you in the right direction.
Hugs,
-Amy W.