Friday 13 April 2007

Freebie, Friday and a Fab day

Yay yay it's Friday...hahaha, what a wonderful day it has been here.. sun shining, no wind and to top it all off,, EVERYTHING is now DRY...LOL, My Dad is also looking soooo much better today so it has been a good one. I'm running a little late with my post today as my server just seemed to be on a "go slow" lol.. It took Forever to load up the freebie for today.. Did you see my new "blinkie"... Thanks Selena.. you are AWESOME girlfriend.. please take a visit to Selena's site as she has a wonderful "freebies" list everyday... and a wonderful sense of humour that "tickles me pick"...LOL.
The freebie today is sooooo "out of my box".. but I suppose that is why I call it "playing"..hahaha, I have had sooooo much fun on this one and am still playing with other extra's. I had a pic from out holiday that had colours superhot, psychedelic,neon, blind you unless you wear sunglasses BRIGHT....hahaha, and I have nothing in my own "stash" of Scrapping materials that matched.. actually nowhere CLOSE...lol, So you get them as your freebie today... The LO below is of the bowling alley and me trying to "line them up"..LOL, not my usual style of scrapping, but I had fun doing it.
See what I mean.....hahahahaha, but I'm sure if you got bright spring photo's or teenages or actually anything fun and bright you will be having fun with these too... It is soooo "popart" and retro. here is the preview to the freebie

This pack contains 1 flower with doodle, 1 sticker flower, 2 buttons, 1 film strip frame, 3 popart papers, 4 plain textured papers, 2 curved papers, 1 brad, 1 single stitch, 3 matching staples. http://www.4shared.com/file/14011483/ba1a9b43/psychedelic_fusion_freebie.html Please don't forget to comment... this is such an experiment for me and would LOVE to know how you like it or don't for that matter..LOL. Hope you all have a wonderful Weekend, be good and will pop in on Sunday again.. Love Kim

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely job - thanks!

GG said...

Hi Kim, glad to hear your dad is looking better. I hope this path continues.

Thank you for the freebie today. I visit Selena's site for her freebie list everyday or every other day. I think that list is popular.

Also, wanted to say I really like the picture of you on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks alot!
Have a wonderful weekend :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Totally cool!!!
Thank you so very much!!!
Love your LO too!!!!

Véro Amestramgram said...

All your works are wonderful, you're my favorite "scrap-artist"...
A very very BIG "THANK YOU" ! I love what you share with us, please continue... Have a good day, hugs,

Véro Amestramgram, from Belgium
veroamestramgram@dezeque.com
http://home.scarlet.be/amestramgram/

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim!! Love the fun colors in this one :)

Joanna said...

Love the happy colors - thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

This is Fabulous!! TY for sharing your talent..love your blog and I am so happy to have found you.
Regards - ljd - (Linda)

Daniela said...

Love the freebie, it's super colorful! Thanks!

Peggy said...

Thanks Kim!