Wednesday 9 May 2007

New Kit

Yay, my new kit is in store.. I get so excited when I see it there..LOL. But I really love this one and as someone said in one of my messages yesterday, the papers are quite decorative so there is no need for lots of elements in your LO.. YUP, but that is also how I scrap...LOL, I'm a "clean scrapper" I think is what you would call me..I love "white space" in my LO's and let the photo do the talking with the elements adding to it, but not being the "focus"... I did my first LO like that and oh goodness I think it took me almost 2 days before I was happy with it.. I kept removing things off the page... Now it's a little quicker thank goodness, but it took a while for me to "get into my style"...lol. Here is the preview of my new Kit called "Flights of fancY'... and THANK YOU Shelby for pointing out my "wonderful spelling on the freebie"....LOL.. I put "fight" instead of "flight", but I was on meds for goodness sakes...LOL.. ok I still am, so please excuse ANY typo's for the rest of the week....hahahahahaha




This is available in my store now and is 25% off until the 15 May only. So for now it will cost you ONLY $3.75. Go get it now while it's still on sale at Digital-Scrapbooking.org. And remember to check out my Flying high pins for only 99c. They go back to normal price on Friday.

These two are ADD ON Element packs that I made to "bling" and "glitz" it up some more.. but left them as seperate packs as I think they will be quite useful on their own for any LO.


They are only $1.50, for 9 gem flowers with lacey centres. Put them on frames or corners of photo's and they "sparkle"..


And of course the Lace I used in the Lo from yesterday.. Both are available now here.

I know it's ADVERTISING my stuff, but I am really so thrilled with it too, and really want to show you what I've been "up" too. It's getting a little easier "believing I can do this" now...LOL, yeah, taking a while I know.. but I'm slowly having confidence in my stuff. As for your freebie today.. I am sorry but my server has been UP TO SH_T all day and anything that takes tooo long to open or big files it keeps giving me a "time out' message.. so after my third try to upload it to 4 shared I GAVE up!!!! LOL.. wasn't going to get frustrated. So I will be putting in a "double one" for you tomorrow.. (3 papers and 2 elements from today's one) and a WHOLE lot of extra elements from Thurdays one.. so it should be a GOOD mini kit...LOL. Well that's it on the home front.. still full of snot..hahahahaha, but not feeling so "yuck" and my head is a lot clearer today.Thank you for all your "get well wishes"... I ALSO hope it goes away soon.....LOL. Hugs and Loves Kim

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been a very busy girl. Love your new kit, its gorgeous! Hope your cold gets better and you have a good day!
Hugs,Robbi

Joanna said...

Your new kit is beautiful!
Hope you feel better soon.

HYKEH said...

Hey Miss Kim ~
I wanted to check back in with you. I've had some major computer issues. I've been trying to save everything off of my hard drive so I can just start over. Anyway, I'm not even able to access PhotoShopElements(PSE) at this point - I'm such a rookie when it comes to the inards of the computer. Anyway, don't give up on me just yet. I'm looking forward to the day when I can share all my layouts that I did using "Rich Delights."

Congratulations on the beautiful new kit. I love it. Talk to you later!

~H

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Just popping in to catch up, coz the hours I work mean I only get to visit once or twice a week. Sorry you were down on Friday! That's understandable! What's incredible is that despite that you still wanted to share some incredible gifts - for which thank you!!! Of course I can't claim to be a regular having only recently discovered your blog, but I do enjoy reading it. Your new kit looks fab too!

Muka said...

gosh, kim, you've been busy!! your kits look great, looks like you've got the hang of the whole designing thing... you really CAN do it!!

hugs!

Anonymous said...

"fights of fancy or flights of fancy" either way its a gorgeous kit. I LOVE the new sparkly add on kit....All your designs are unique and fit who you are.....Ok enough head swelling for now!! LOL
Love ya!!!!

Carol said...

You have every reason to be thrilled with it, your new kit is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations.

Melberry said...

Your new kit looks great. Love the peacocks. Thanks for the preview!

Inma said...

The kit is gorgeous and the peacock is really beautiful. Congratulations on that.:o)

I read you are feeling a bit better, so take care it, and don't worry about the computer with a bit of luck it will sort it out soon and don't give you more problems. :o)

Best wishes. :o)

Anonymous said...

Just loved this so much I hurried over and bought every piece, Cab;t wait to play with it. I've only made 3 digital layouts - am learning PSE 4.0 - but hope to have something pretty made from this to show you soon. Hugs