Wednesday 23 May 2007

Sun is OUT and a freebie

Oh the sun is out and for the first time in day's it looks like the weather is going to be turning warmer...LOL(here's crossing all the fingers and toes...hahahaha).. I did my hospital volunteer work this morning and I was feeling soooo sorry for all the patients that have to sit for HOURS waiting to see a doctor (this is a goverment hospital), those passages and waiting rooms are really cold!! We served soup today with some sandwiches to all that were there and again it just makes me sooo grateful for what I've got. The smiles and thank you's for that small gesture really makes me "grateful" everytime I go. I'm sooo glad you liked my sewing kit- Renee didn't waste ANY time using it and sent me her LO last night.. IT"S STUNNING girlfriend and I am soooo glad you loved it. Don't you think this is AWESOME!! WOW.


And another wonderful lady by the name of Colleen who is "new" to digi and who bought my Flights of Fancy kit sent me her LO too, and let me tell you Colleen- this is AMAZING and you would NEVER say you were new to Digi-scrapping!! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. thank you!



I've been a rather busy bee.. tee hee, I've been playing at making my own brushes and having a ball and well once I started I couldn't stop! LOL... I have a folder full of them now and to top it off I got a new scanner too..( my old one went KAPUT)..hahaha, so I am scanning all different things and pictures I have saved for AGES.. oh what fun!! And the best is, you get the rewards...lolhahahaha, Todays freebie is another "heritage" feel kit, I used my own brushes that I made and textures too.. I hope you like it.. Oh and the name sort of Popped in my head because of the "green"...hahahahaha LOL,

There are 5 papers (all patterns), 1 cardboard frame with lace brush stamping, 1 clip, 1 double tie knotted ribbon(new product in store soon) 1 flower and a gold pearl hanger.sorry link is no longer available I hope you like it... I had great fun making this with all the brushes..lol.

I also want to THANK all of you that have bought my "Special Angel" kits, I never expected the response that I have recieved from these and my heart goes out to every single one of you! I send you LOVE and HUGS, and I am just grateful that I could help you in preserving those "Very Special Memories". Until tomorrow, I'm going to make myself a "late lunch" and paly some more... Tons of LOVES, Kim

27 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice kit.tfs

Inma said...

Both layouts are really nice :) Your sewing kit is really great and Flights of Fancy was really nice too. :)

Well the good news is that the weather seems to finally have improved there at least it won't be that cold, but there's nothing worst than being sick and waiting in a cold waiting room to get to see a doctor. It was really nice to give them something warm to make the waiting better. :)

The mini kit looks great in the preview, and the shade of green looks very nice. The gold pearl hanger is a really unique element and really nice element, it would look great in layouts. :) Thanks so much for sharing it with us.:)

Best wishes. :o)

Crops said...

OMG Kim, this is sooo good! If you keep this up I am going to need a NEW COMPUTER!!!! LOL Your work is sooo stunning and Captivating! I love it all!!!!! Thanks sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this lovely! You do such a nice job! The colors of the papers are gorgeous - and your flower is awesome. The drop pearl swirlie is such a nice touch. Just the right thing to really add class to a page. Thank you Kim, for this very nice gift! Please do somemore flowers for us, yours are so nice! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm Green with ENVY over your new freebie!!!! LOL...Ok so its a poor attempt at humor. Love it as usual lady..I've been attempting to scrap the angel photos but nothing seems to look quite right, guess it will just take time..A bit under the weater here with all that's been going on, weather sucks..hot then 30 degrees cooler the next day..but I have been trying to keep busy playing scrapbook catch-up...take care and as always unique creations my dear...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your beautiful shares! You're work is amazing!
Hugs~ Saralee

Suzette said...

Thank you for the wonderful kit. You make such beautiful things.

Anonymous said...

Great kit! Thanks so much.

Meta Meulenbelt said...

Nice colours and textures. Thank you very much.

Kerry said...

The kit is lovely. Thank you very much.

(Was skimming your blog and saw your comment about the Super 14 - glad you enjoyed it. My father is a life-time Canterbury supporter so it hasn't been so happy in our family!)

Règ... said...

Very beautiful thanks ♥

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this PRETTY

Kitty said...

Thank you for sharing!! This is a very pretty kit!

-tnchick- said...

Love your layouts!! Thanks for the kit, too. =)

Peggie said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this fantastic kit. I especially like the gold spiral and pearl element.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Envy kit. I love it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful freebie Kim. That pearl hanger is just lovely. Thank you so much.

InstyScrap said...

You are very, very, very good at making these elements. They look so real andI love everything you have made. Thanks for sharing.

Rarole said...

Kim, eish! you have an amazing talent! Thank you for sharing so many beautiful things with us!
Baie dankie!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the kind words about my lo! :o)

I loooooooove this Old Envy kit! You're probably my favorite digi designer, I love everything you come up with!

Lilja said...

This is a lovely kit - thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

TFS, these are really great.

Anonymous said...

TY you do beautiful work

Anonymous said...

This is only my 3rd "successful" download...I think it's very pretty, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is another absolutely beautiful kit! Love the soft colors and terrific designs! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! BettyJoR