Monday 7 May 2007

Thank you for sharing FREEBIE

Oh goodness, I just re-read my post from Friday.. I really was miserable wasn't I...LOL, hahahahaha. Actually I felt so guilty about it on Saturday morning, but was sooo busy running around I never had a chance to "pop" in and just say "sorry" too.. I've made a note to myself NOT to write my blog when "down"...lol

My DS got his scooter on Friday afternoon... he was sooo surprised as DH and I have kept "quiet" about it and I tricked him into telling him his dad had run out of petrol and we had to go take him some..(of course he was "stuck" just outside the shop...LOL). He couldn't believe his eye's when he saw his dad standing in the shop with the papers... it was a nice "cheerme up"..lol, but oh goodness to see him with his helmet on and riding away down the road makes me realize JUST how much he has grown up!! ( and how much older I'm getting....LOL) Sunday here was a nightmare!.. we had a heatwave!! EEEK and I mean the temp jumped from 20 C to 35C and even the air was hot! yuck! I know I'm not a lover of the cold and like the "warmth"..but man this was ridiculous...LOL.. and then we had power cuts too all day.. So all in all it was a rather eventful weekend.

I have to share this LO that Jazz did for me using my Shelbz Flutter kit... I ADORE it and I'm still shocked at how different each LO looks with the same kit.. Thanks Jazzy...hugs

The kit is still 25% off until the 7 May only. Click the link to my store on the right hand side of my blog.
I made you a "thanks for sharing" cluster frame.. it's from a kit I am working on called "Flights of Fancy".. I've been busy with it for a while now..LOL.. ( no I'm not the quickest designer out there, but I like things to be "right") It's based on a peacock feather I have here at home.. This frame is to say THANK YOU FOR SHARING all those comments and encouragements etc.. so I'm saying TFS right back at ya!!! The papers are part of this weeks freebie posts so there is more coming....LOL.


There is no drop shadow, and the "TFS" is NOT on the heart.. that's just from me to you..( a little ooops I'm sorry...hahahahahaha) and the papers are not included. they were used for "preview" sake.. Please grab my "peace offering" and thank you again!! sorry link is no longer available hugs and Loves Kim

21 comments:

Mary Sue said...

Thank you for this lovely frame!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cluster Frame Kim - Thanks so much for sharing - Hope your week is better than your weekend :) Yes kids do grow up too fast!
Hugs-Robbi

Suzette said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I think we all have those moments when we freak out and unfortunately record it for others to see.

Spontanity said...

Thank you very much....
In dutch...
Heel erg bedankt.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful!! TY so very much!!

Joanna said...

So glad you seem to feel better today despite the heatwave. And I thought it was bad her in Crete, Greece but we had only 27 C!
Thanks a lot for the lovely clusterframe.

jburkhart said...

Hi Kim! Thank you for the beautiful frame...can't wait to see the papers to go with it! Sounds like you had an eventful weekend, too! Thanks for popping by my blog and saying hi - that was so sweet of you!
Have a wonderful day and hope it isn't as hot for you today!
Hugs!
Michaele

kallen1105 said...

Oh my gosh... how pretty... thank you so much for sharing...:}

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

Awesome cluster, Kim, and thanks for the goodie pack, also! Sounds like you need a little luvin' girl!!! So here's a big hug
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for sharing this beautiful frame. I love your stuff, and read your blog almost every day. I don't always comment, cuz sometimes I just don't have anything to say (other than thank you for the freebies).

Anonymous said...

Sorry - that annonymous is from me, Marta. Hit the wrong key before I was ready! LOL

Kitty said...

This is so pretty! I can't wait to see the entire kit!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I read your blog most every day. You are a busy girl. Everyone has a bad day sometimes. Your blog is a good way for you to express yourself..good or bad. Love your work and thanks for the freebie.

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks so much for the freebies, Kim! I'm pretty new to your blog, but I can see that you do lovely work (and are very generous too!). :)

Anonymous said...

Oh So Pretty! Can't wait to use it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think your last point was straight to the point. You are allowed to get
annoyed. I'm sorry I didn't see it... don't beat yourself up for speaking your mind, it is your blog! :)

Shell said...

Thanks for the frame. What a wonderful surprise for your son & you tricked him lol. Sorry I wasn't here to post anything on your blog. I'm way behind on reading my blogs. My feeder is stuck on 100+ posts lol. Glad you're in a cheery mood.

Inma said...

Don't worry about having a rough day. It's different telling someone something through a blog than telling them when you are in front. Even if they don't say anything you can see and feel different and whether they are paying attention. In a blog you might have lots of readers that share your thoughts but not really know what to say. Anyway you were completely right about writing about your thoughts. :o)

I hope your son it's really enjoying the bike, and the weather gets a less hot were you live. And thank you so much for sharing the wonderful cluster frame, it's really beautiful.

Best wishes :o)

Peggie said...

How pretty this is. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, great frame.

Dixie said...

Thanks!!!