Monday 14 May 2007

WE WON

Oh goodness there was a LOT of celebrating here on Saturday afternoon.. Both the South African sides made it through to the finals of the Super 14!! First time in the history of the compitition...hahahahaha, so you can just imagine the festivities here on Saturday.. I'm hoarse! And was feeling a little "tender and tired" on Sunday..LOL. Yup Mothersday... And I hope all the mothers around the world were spoilt yesterday and shown just how much they are appreciated! I was.. oh I was woken up with coffee ( and two headache tab's....hahahahahahaLOL) with two gift bags of "spoil myself goodies".. was told that I spoil everyone else all the time so these were for me only.. Oh I love my boys!!! Hubby took DS fishing for the rest of the morning so I could have some "me" time and then made lunch when he got home.. he got a movie and some "fatten me up snacks and cake's..LOL" and I fell asleep on the couch before 8pm... hahahahahaha, It was actually so nice as I havent really been spending much time in the "lounge" with my boys as I'm usually at the computer.. So I had a WONDERFUL Mothers Day..


I did another LO with my "flights of fancy" kit, just to show how many different looks you CAN get with this kit.. Remember today is the LAST day it's on SALE for $3.75. Tomorrow it goes back to $5!! So grab it quick here.



I used the "gem flower" also available as a add on. I loved how the background came out and I added a "blue" tint to her eye's to match the flowers etc. ( her eye's are blue and a deep blue at that too...hahahaha). But I haven't forgotten you... and I have made a cardboard frame dedicated to my dear friend Jazz who has been doing LO's for me from all my kits.. I loved the little flowers and used it with some lace to "antique" it up a bit..


The papers used in the preview are from the Shelbz Flutter kit. Go grab it here. http://www.4shared.com/file/15902344/23298b4b/Jazzy_Cluster.html Thank you sooooo much for all your wonderful comments about my new kit... I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Well that's it for today as both my "boys" are sick.(mmm, I think I passed them my cold..tee hee) and I have to go get them their meds. Chat tomorrow and I hope you all have a FANTASTIC day! Love Kim

18 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear you had a nice mothers day Kim. I love that cardboard frame! beautiful stuff

kallen1105 said...

Wow... Thanks so much for the wonderful frame... love the fern and natural elements... Glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day... thanks for sharing...:}

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful TY so very much!
Hope your little ones are feeling better real soon!

Joanna said...

Thanks a for for the GREAT frame.

Inma said...

Congratulations on Southafrica passing the games, :). Nice to hear you have a nice time on Mother's Day, and a little "me time". :D
The layout is great and the effect of the eyes is wonderful, a very nice touch to layout. :)

Thanks a million for the frame, the natural elements details look really nice. :)

Best wishes

Crops said...

Sooo happy you had a FANTASTIC Mothers Day! This frame is GORGEOUS!!! and Jazz is gonna LOVE IT! She sure does beautiful Layouts!

Anonymous said...

Nice frame tfs

Muka said...

yay for the finals!!! LOL, sounds like you were thoroughly spoiled, so glad you enjoyed yourself :) thank you for yet another beautiful freebie - and btw I love that layout!! the kit works so great with the pic... off now to pick it up... LOL :)

Anonymous said...

so pretty, thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous frame.

Lynn said...

So pretty! I love the simplicity...thank you!
Lynn

Lilaclady said...

thank you so much, this is really lovely! :-)

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful frame...great detail! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely love the flowers, ribbon, and little tag you added to the frame. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cluster frame. Thank you for much.

Jenni said...

Don't tell me, we celebrated all afternoon as well!! I am also from South Africa, from Pretoria! And no, we don't support the Blue Bulls, we are for the Sharks! Enjoy the game tomorrow!!
Love your frame, thanks so much
Nice to meet a fellow South African!

lisbonlioness said...

This is really beautiful- can't thank you enough!