And honestly there is NO letting up- the "girls are fired up"- hahahahahaLOL.. So before I fill this whole post with all their names- please look on the right hand side of my blog for ALL the blog links(DSO Designers)- THEY ALL HAVE FREEBIES- and a lot of "jesting and ribbing"!! LOL.. Ok as I said yesterday I was tagged by one of my 'faithfull' blog readers LN , and according to the rules I have to tag 7 other people and tell you 7 things about me that you don't know- hahaha-( and that is??? I blab so much here I think you all know me quite well?....LOL LOL) but here goes.
1. I used to weigh just on 98kg( I think that is 215lb), and now weigh 58kg (127lb).Went on a diet programme after I couldn't find a decent pair of jeans to wear! LOL.. said enough and did it in 4 months. That was 3 years ago and I've kept it off.
2. I'm stubborn- LOL LOL hahahaha
3. I volunteer at out Local Goverment Hospital and have done for 5 years
4. I'm a qualified Textile designer(um that's when you used paper and pencils mind you!LOL)
5. I LOVE anything SALTY- crisps, crackers etc- and only eat chocolate occasionally (sad I know)...hahahaha
6. I'm a speed freak- the faster the better-LOL LOL- I think you would call me an "adrenalin junky"
7. I married my "childhood" sweetheart- we have been HAPPILY married for 18 years!!Ok I think that's a "little" bit of extra info- the I love to LAUGH, TALK and Party is what you all know already! Just like the LO above-(poor Hubby looks like he is shock-I grabbed his "tush" the same time the photo was taken LOL LOL LOL.) This is a QP freebie from Bunny's blog (part of the WAR) and I LOVED it- so I thought I would do a LO of what my friends "tell me I AM"- AN ANGEL WITH HORNS-LOL LOL. Thanks to Pillowgirl for the doodles.
So here are the 7 people I am tagging today- Silvia , ( has a wonderful freebie listing blog that's fairly new- give her a HI), Lani and Cat both DSO designers, Colleen, Muka , Leslie , who have WONDERFUL blogs and who always leave me great messages and Vicky who has just started her own blog but has been running "Digiscrapdepot" for all us freebie hunters! You can do it girls- hahahahaha LOL.
You know I love grungy textured papers and the BLUES here where one of the first few I made playing with blend modes, erasers, and brushes.. I just added to them and made the two plains to match- and of course had to add the flowers... LOL, http://www.4shared.com/file/17946793/e297e8c7/Moody_blues.html . Have fun with them - and to all of you that have sent me your links and LO's- THANK YOU and I will be putting them up next week!!! Gee's, this post I think has taken me the "longest" ever- hahaha, sooo many lnks to put in- but that's it for today - I'm going to go and have a relax with the Hubby! ( Don't worry Olga- I'll try not to overdo the "alcohol" at the party tomorrow night...LOL) Enjoy the weekend and be good- well try anyway-LOL... Tons of loves and hugs Kim