Friday 31 August 2007

Camals, ostrich's, panties and boobs?

What??? hahaha- those are just "some" of the topics that we discussed at a "DSO meeting" last night! OH my word- a bunch of woman all "typing at once!"- I laughed till my belly ached! Thanks 'girls'- my family eventually joined in by laughing at ME- hahahahaha. As for the 'panties'- I went with very "conservative beige cotton bikini's"- ROTF!!!! And after ALL the comments yesterday I have to leave you this joke that my friend Ant sent me-

What's the difference between 1920 panties and 2007 panties???
In 1920 you had to open the panty to see the bum,
In 2007 you have to open the bum to see the panty!
ROTFPIMP!!! hahahahaha- Sorry, I just COULDN'T resist after all those comments!!! WAHAHAHA.
Hummie asked if I'm this 'chipper' in real life- Oh girl, unfortulately YES! hahahaha, I have my 'off' days when I'm quiet ( then EVERYONE asks if I'm sick???) but that is usually not very often and only if I'm extremely tired.. Hummie has a great "tailgate" Party going on- it's the run up to Digital Scrapbooking Day!!! ( yipppeeee) - just click her name to read more about it! I will be bringing you some news on the events over the next few weeks.
Guys THIS WEEKEND is the LAST CHANCE to grab Bunny's and My Designers Bag!!! Remember to check the Lo's from this week for clues and go over to Bunny's blog too- Hee hee, Jazzy did a LO there too!!! AWESOME STUFF!

I decided today ( as it's Friday-hee hee) to EVENTUALLY fill the request for some LO's of WHERE I LIVE! I used Seebee's cluster frame for this LO.

This is my little City- Port Elizabeth! And guys- I mean it's small- LOL. But I wouldn't want to live ANYWHERE ELSE on this earth! It' beautiful- and I can go from the one side of the city to the other in 15 minutes!! LOL. I have the beach 10 minutes from our house! It's filled with history too and even has it's own "heritage trail" and the oldest running steam train that takes family's every Sunday for a picnic just outside P.E. And if you look at the picture of the dolphin jumping- behind it is a set of buildings- Well that's where I get most of my hangovers from!! LOL- and in Summer you can sit on the balcony's having your "cocktail lunch" and see some of the dolphin show too!


This is to show you JUST HOW MUCH we have that is "just around the corner"- and I mean that- LOL, The Lion Park is 5 minutes from my house. They have everything from 'obviously Lions" to Girraffe, zebra etc etc! But you have to watch for the baboons! Man if they grab hold of your hair- there is NO LETTING GO- hahahahahah LOL. The Addo Elephant park is about 30 minutes drive and as you can see- you can drive right up next to them! OH Hell- best surfing spots- tree topping on a "foofie slide" and even riding an ostrich! I LOVE MY HOME- LOL
I made you a template freebie of my second LO and have even included the GRUNGE OVERLAY and the WORD ART as well as the 'arrows"- The Frames too- LOL.. I hope you all have a AWESOME weekend and I'll let you all know on Monday if I made it to Australia or not- ROTF!!!! Hugs and Loves Kim.http://www.4shared.com/file/23254623/87cf6933/kb-Aroundthecorner.html





30 comments:

Kristine said...

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!! It was a fun meeting doll!!!! Wheeeeeeeeee!!! Thanks so much for the killer goodies and have a bodacious weekend!! Mwah!!

Amy W. said...

Thanks for the template and those key rings are just too cool for words! Did you make those zipper pulls from the other day? They were out of sight. You constantly astound me and alternately make me so jealous of your talent- on a daily basis. Good thing I like you, and even better you're so nice or else it'd be on! We'd have to rumble. LOL! Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs & kisses,
-Amy

Anonymous said...

WOW Kim..what a beautiful place to live..not how I imagined it at all..I'll be on the next plane..LOL I WISH...thanks for showing us..and for the lovely freebie today..I cant wait for Sat..college football starts...Go WAR EAGLES...Have a great weekend and be good if you cant be good...be careful..hugs..

Deborah Misfit said...

I just laugh when you laugh - you are such a treat to read and see your newest things! The panties thing is so funny! My entire family is laughing at that!

Peggy said...

Thanks for the template I have ordered your grab bab and all I can say is that he's fantastic !

Tammy Dunlap said...

Too funny!!!

Melberry said...

Terrific template, Miss Kim! I want to move to Port Elizabeth now. Excellent layouts. Thanks for sharing your light, love and laughter. Melanie

Anonymous said...

Each day I leave your blog till I need a good laugh...and you never fail me, lol. You're too funny; it would be a riot spending a day with you but I don't know if these cheeks could handle all that laughing, lol. Thanks for sharing the layouts of where you live; its gorgeous, I can only dream of a place like that.
Thanks for todays template, love it. Have a great weekend, hugs.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the morning laugh and the template. Such a gorgeous little town and looks like there is lots to keep you busy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place to live. Thanks for the great template.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the template! You guys are a riot! :)
I picked up the Buddy Bag yesterday - tons of great stuff in there!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Thank you for the template. I love all the things you make. You do such an awesome job. I check your blog everyday just so I can read what's happening and LAUGH myself silly too.. hahahhahahha You're great. Thanks so much for all the freebies in png files..it's great to be able to scrapbook too... maybe some day I'll make a LO that I think is worthy of showing off. I am not real good at this yet. *LOL* Thanks again, Carolyn

Shannon said...

thanks so much for the template

Anonymous said...

You are a riot! Thank you for the awesome template. Janet

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template. And the humor! ! ! ! I bought the Bag of Goodies, or whatever, yesterday. Now all I need is time to play.

Gayle said...

Your blog is SO uplifting - just love reading it! Thanks for the template - really like those cute little curly arrows! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful template! Thanks!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for the cool template!

Being Mrs Miles said...

You certainly live in a beautiful spot Kim. Thanks for sharing. Your template rocks. I'll be checkin in on ya again soon. Just promise me one thing. You will never, ever ever ever ever ever EVER wear those big panties that come up to your waist, no matter how old you get. Ever, got me?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebies, and the giggly title

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! With all those grab bags you're selling, want to get me a ticket to come visit you? ROFL In all seriousness though, you make me want to move! Gorgeous pics! Gorgeous layouts. It looks like paradise!

And, you know you put that ostrich pic in for me. LOL

shawnyrvr said...

OMG the 1920-2007 panty thing is way too funny!!!! I guess you could still consider mine 1920's style then... {{{lol}}}

I LOOOOOVVVVVE todays template!!!!

BRAVO Kim!!!!
Blessings,
Shawna

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie and the laugh! What a wonderful way to start the day! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much this is so cool
dodo

Angel's Imaginations said...

Thank you so much! Great template, overlay, and word art.

Inma said...

The photos of the place where you live are terrific and the place look fantastic. :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)

Thanks so much for everything and best wishes. :O)

PS Have a great weekend LOL

Anonymous said...

nice frame templates.tfs

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this nice template. I like multi-photo layouts.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template.