And to top that I was nominated by my dear friend Melanie as a "Rocking girl blogger"!! WOW- ( Melanie I hope we are *talking* about my blog here and not my "escapades" on the weekend- ROTF)- Joking aside though- I was really humbled and VERY chuffed! Thank you Melanie for the honour!(be sure to check out Melanies blog for AWESOME word art!)( remember to right click and open in new window if you want to carry on reading)- and now I've got to nominate 5 "Rocking bloggers" too- How HARD is THAT!!! I'd love to Nominate EVERYONE- but I'm not allowed! (PHWWET-*pulling tongues*) hee hee. So here is my list!
Su sent me this AWESOME LO using my "BYGONE GENTS" kit!! Su this is STUNNING- I'm so glad you liked the kit! Thank you for sharing it with us! It's still on SALE at 25% off- but only till Wednesday.
1. Bunny (aka -the boss)- Cause if I leave her out she might fire me- ROTF, No I'm joking- but I love reading Bunny's blog because it's "Just Bunny"- it's REAL and it's exactly who she is! Take it or leave it- so my style! - hee hee
2. Kristine ( aka -the wench)- Because we share the same awesome talent of being able to still put our legs behind our heads! Even at our age ROTF- and because I found ANOTHER nutter like me- and it's real, full of laughs and uncensored!!! (be warned-heehee)
3. Heather- One of my wonderful fellow DSO designers- and if it wasn't for Heather I wouldn't have been doing what I am now! Thank you Heather! Her blog was one of the first that I found when starting digi- and it was through Heather that I am now a designer at DSO! Hugs Girl!
4. Silvia- who's blog I think WE ALL visit on a daily basis- she spend hours listing all our freebies for us! Not only that but she is a WONDERFUL person who I would love to sit down and have coffee with one day- ( should have walked across that sea Silvia- LOL).
5. Colleen - Now Col's blog is still "new"- and she is on my CT- and I have to give her this award because MAN can this girl make templates!!! I love them! She also *talks* alot which I so love reading! LOL- and she has just been chosen for LO of the week at DSO!!! KUDOS girl!
Phew- Ok, there are really so many others that I would have put down too- so to ALL those blogs I vistit regularly- I'm sending you my vote anyway! LOL. Hugs to you all!
The Designers Grab bag of the week at DSO is by our Wonderful Designer Lynn! Packed with 6 designer tools for you to play with(all commercial use OK) - Go check it out here.
And if you have made it this far-ROTF- KUDOS to you too! hahahaha. I did the "August Challenge" at Scrapbook max ( theme "fall" and two colours) and made a little mini kit with the colour swatch- so I am putting it here for you all.All papers are 12x12, and elements PNG's @ 300ppi. http://www.4shared.com/file/21880205/1a6567f1/kb-Augustchallenge-SBM.html - Until Tutorial Tuesday tomorrow- hee hee ( and yes I'm doing a request- but you got to come back to see- LOL) Hugs and Loves Kim.