Have you grabbed my bag yet?? Times running out before I up them all at full price- then they will be $35 all together!- Now it's all just $8!!! All Commercial use ok!
Take a careful peak at it as well as the LO's from this week ( and today-LOL) to get a hint of what's in there. 6 brand new products!! hahahaha- so yup the peaks are just a tiniweenie bit- hahahaha.
Want to be on some AWESOME CT teams! Both Darlene and Melanie at DSO are looking for some great scrappers- click on their names to read more about it.
My Girl Heather bestowed me with this award this weekend!! Heather I love you as well as your blog girl!! Thanks sooo much for the honour!! And yup here are my other 5 nominations.
1. Ikeagoddess- Angie, A legend who is 'Ikea' to most- but I think that EVERY scrapper out there has used Angie's site at least ONCE(and like me daily-LOL) ! Angie- this is for you- I LOVE YOUR BLOG and thank you for your time and your creativity too!
2. AmyW- A hectically busy lady with a beautiful daughter that keeps her hands full- Amy is a legend on her own too - taking time to list freebies and new designers, sharing her awesome creativity and freebies with all of us as well! Thanks Amy!!! Hugs girl!
3. Vicki- Well I would say it's a 'website' plus blog- LOL, But Vicki has done a awesome job in trying to help out all designers and blogs out there with her great site! And I have to love the little 'cheeky' e-mails I get from time to time-LOL, Thanks Vicki!
4. Kristine- My fellow 'nutcase'! Who even though is going through a tuff time right now will still have a LAUGH and a giggle or some silly story to tell you on her blog! This is my pick me upper blog- and I love her for it! Thanks WENCH-LOL
5. Melanie- For your inspirational word art!!! I have a folder full and no matter how ill you are you find the time to put them up for us anyway! Thank you for being YOU!
Thank you soooo much for all you do for ME! And for all of 'us scrappers' out there in this vast web!
Want another hint or peak??? Silvia my dear friend and CT member sent me this gorgeous LO of her daughters! Wow- Silvia you better start locking those doors girlfriend! They are beautiful!
And this one I finished last night- I've been working on it for a while now- LOL. It's of my friend Ant and I in a traditional Zulu Rickshaw(full of colour!) - taking a ride up the main beach front road!! - and of course the more Ant screamed the more I laughed and well the more the 'Zulu' heard the more he JUMPED!! hahahahaha
And trust me- don't ride these things on a full stomach-LOL. It feels like you are going to fly out the back of it everytime that man jumps! Wayne who took the photo's- said he could hear us all the way down the road and that people were actually stopping and laughing with! hahahahaha. We had a great time! Thanks to Andrea Gold for the use of her template! And yup I used something from my bag too- LOL I've kept all the 'goodies' I made and used and will be handing them out as your freebies today and tomorrow-
This freebie pack contains the blue paper, the pink/silver glitter edge overlay and a frame to match. http://www.4shared.com/file/25586333/b4539321/kb-Starryedge-1.html Check back tomorrow for the rest of it-LOL. I hope you have a super day further - Hugs and Loves Kim