Tuesday 20 November 2007

Tempted - *to eat cookies* Tuesday

You all know that I bought a 'box' of goodies for Bunny for her Bday- UHUM- yeah well, UM, LOL, by the time I decided to make the trip to the post office -It was like 4 days before her BDAY- hahahahaha. It was all my favourite goodies- chocolates, cookies(biscuits), some crisps- oh- a little bit of 'South African confectionary'- So I decided to send Bunny a Gift Card instead- and the box stood here- I promised I would post it-hahahaha, but well a few day's later I wanted something sweet- there was nothing in the house- so guess what I did- ROTF- I opened the box and ATE the cookies! hahahaha- sent a message to Bunny and said I was eating her biscuits- well you can "just' imagine the reply- hahahahaha, so I ate the chocolate too- and now it's a 'internal DSO designers joke' that I ate Bunny's cookies and she's still waiting for them-LOL-

So this was sent through our 'designer mailbox' this morning- Oh gee's I laughed- it was just titled- Bunny and Kim



WAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Ok I felt bad enough- now I've filled it again-hahahaha, going to post it first thing in the morning so it doesn't shout- eat me, eat me, eat me- hahaLOL
Jazzy sent me this awesome LO using my posting gift in the WST challenge-


She also used my Sparkles kit- available in my store- And Jenni sent me this AWESOME LO using them as well


hee hee- she did send me an e-mail moaning at me for puting my glitter wings up AFTER she finished it- LOL- Sorry girl! Love the LO though- MWAH

Have you done the challenges at DSO yet??- Better hurry- it's nearly the end of the month- and there is ONE AWESOME Fairies kit to get if you complete them all- and even if you don't you can still get a portion of it!!!!!- Hurry over to check them out!

And because my poor little plate is overflowing at the moment- (Um no not with Bunny's cookies-LOL)- I decided to make some QP's for you using my 'Christmas in July kit"- which was handed out at the Chat at DSO in JULY- I'll be giving one away each day here- so you should have a set of 4 by Friday-


It's a 12x12 QP in PNG format- so you can pop in a photo behind it if you would like- http://www.4shared.com/file/29816665/50a21b61/kb-festivechillQP1.html Until tomorrow-

OOOH- is there anything you guys would like to see up at Scrap Your Art out??- I know I haven't put a Tut up in two weeks but thought I would throw it out to you??- Suggestions? Hugs and Loves Kim

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cookie monster....you are nuts I swear...eating Bunnys cookies..ROTF...who else would open up the box again to eat the goodies?...ha ha..oh girl you have me laughing...sending kisses

Anonymous said...

HAHAH...

cookie eater!
Bunny Hater!
Chocolate horder!

roflmao!

Anonymous said...

KIM..do this..put your index finger in your left ear..with your right hand make a fist, put it next to your right ear and turn as if you were turning a crank and repeat this.."my mama's crazy, my daddy's crazy, but I'm not crazy, I'm a pencil sharpener...!!!!
LOL girl you're a nut...thanks for the QP its beautiful..love ya

Melberry said...

What a nut! Bet those cookies were delish, though. :) Thanks for the inspiration to complete the WST challenge. I don't have time to do as many as I'd like, but I enjoy yours. Thanks so much, Kim, for your oh-so-kind comments about the layout. I do love that kit, and I knew the photo of my Mom (with her very blue eyes) would just pop on your gorgeous papers. I'm thanking you again on today's posting ... http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/2007/11/definitions-for-which-to-be-thankful.html
Thanks for being you! Melanie

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Love the toon!!! LOL
TY so very much for the BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Very pretty.

Shell said...

LMAO I saw that cartoon & remembered the birthday chat lmao. Yall are giving my abs a workout in the laugh department today lol. Thanks for that gorgeous QP.

Anonymous said...

thats cruel and punishable by law in Denmark. I hope you have a really guilty conscious. eat one for me too! jk bunny..

Anonymous said...

If i was a country singer, i would write a song about how much i miss Wal-Mart LOL.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone make me a Wal-Mart Freebie that i can put on the website? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa okay i havent been home to California in 2 whole years now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Great QP.love the blue.tfs

caz38 said...

Love the QP. Thanks heaps.
Carol

Peggie said...

This is a beautiful Christmas Kit. I
love the color. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha love the little cartoon......hmmmph ya coulda shared some of them cookies......and thanks for the very nice QP

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the gorgeous QP. I'd like to know how to make a crystal ball or one of those hollow balls that you put snow in -- a snow globe! Thanks for everything! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Oooooo! Thanks for the beautiful quick page!! I would also like to know how to do a snowglobe and I REALLY REALY want to know how to make plaid papers!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers and a wonderful design equals a great page. Thank you so much for sharing this with me!

Kristine said...

I am soooo behind.....

Thanks so much for the lovely QP...

Have a great dork-dancing day darlin’!!! Say THAT five times quickly…LMAOPIMP!!!!

Love you!!!! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

I still feel bad for the yellow monster person, the Kim person. She looks like she feels so bad! But that's okay, now Bunny will like her stuff even more, after all the build up! YAY!

Unknown said...

haha i love that cartoon.i made it my desktop wallpaper thingo when it came thru on the email the other day. makes me laugh.

Being Mrs Miles said...

You'll have to send me some food you would like to eat yourself too, and I'll eat some I'd like to send you. Sound good? So when I gain 20 lb, my husband can blame it on you, k? Haha, since I'm reading your blog entries backwards, now he can blame you for making me keep my now FAT butt in bed all day reading books. Aren't you going to be so popular with him when we get to meet some day? Perhaps he will bar be from visiting your blog... LOL!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
the Mrs. M

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful gift, thank you very much. As for tutorials, something I've wondered about is how to use different colours with masks in PSP. Cathy

Anonymous said...

Awesome QP! Thank-you

Inma said...

After reading about your cookie eating crime I'm just simply horrify at the lengths of your evil ways. *shock* You should be ashamed of yourself for committing such a horrendous action and redeem yourself offering double package to Bunny and dork dancing around DSO 30 times to atone for your sins. LOL

You're terrible. :)

Thanks so much for everything and best wishes. :O)