Friday 16 November 2007

Want to play along with me?

heehee- no my Birthdays gone (*phew*) But today I am the FEATURED DESIGNER at the World Scrapping Tour blog!! (well till the 30th of November that is-LOL) But if you have never visited here- it's a brilliant concept that features designers from all the different Country's of the world! And the month of November is South Africa! And that's what I am- a South A-freak-in, hahahaha (according to Bunny and the girls at DSO)- LOL.

So because of this wonderful honour - I'm hosting a challenge and a contest there-



Hee hee- had to make it a ME one though-KWIM?- So I've made up 4 lots of WORD ART and you just have to choose ONE and use it in a LO- post it in the given gallery there- and you get the posting gift as a thank you too! And if you use ANY of my BOUGHT kits from DSO- and use it in the competition forum- there's a HUGE prize for the winner of the best LO posted during my 2 weeks(will be chosen by my CT team!) - YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT HERE! Trust me-LOL - So come along and play with me- just register in the forums- it's free.!


I'm a little earlier here today- CAUSE HELL IT'S FRIDAY!!!! LOL- I've been playing my new CD's this morning and I made the mistake of playing the PARty one this morning!!!- I can't stop my 'computer butt' from jamming on my chair! Nor stop my head bopping in time with the music- I think I'm going to pull a Bunny/Kristine tonight- AND LET the FRO GOOOOOOOOO!!-ROTFLMAO--wheeeeeeeeeeee! Go check out their blogs to read about- letting your fro-gooooo! hahahahahaha


Here is another beautiful Lo from Silvia- using my STONE CASTLE kit- 25% off for a wee while.

This is her Grandmother that died at a very young age- such a beautiful tribute page! And Silvia- man I can see her in you- you looke just like her! BEAUTIFUL!


Beth has been a busy girl this week too ( besides the whole family having the stomach bugs!!) She sent me this stunning LO

I just LOVE the blending in this LO- AWESOME! Both also used bits and pieces from my other kits too- and Beth has made your freebie for today!! She came to my rescue- well she sent it to me last night saying use it if you want- HELLOOOOOO!???? Gee's girl this is just AWESOME!! And I was up to my eye-balls with work stuff that she just didn't know just how much I needed this for today-LOL THANKS BETH!!


OH MY WORD!!- have you seen this ALPHA that matches my STONE CASTLE kit- it's truely AWESOME!! Comes in upper and lowercase with punctuation!!! I LOVE IT!! So grab yours here and please leave Beth some *loving*- http://www.4shared.com/file/29367853/f8298b2b/kb_StoneCastleAlpha_CT_bethlong.html- I hope you all have a WONDERFUL fun weekend and I'll see you on Monday! Hugs and Loves Kim

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending my Congrats again...you are one awesome chick...you go girl...thanks for posting my layout...got lots of comments for it at the galleries I posted it...I just love this kit...this is my favorite one...besides Denimflair..thats an awesome one too...well sweety got to get me that James Blunt CD too..I hope its a good one...have a nice weekend wiht lots of dork dances...ROTF...sending kisses and smooches

Anonymous said...

Im up, Im up..
shook the fro loose.
and...
and...
now Im going back to bed.
phbttttttttt...

LOL.

LOVIN the layouts CT....
you all are rockin...

Kristine said...

Morning to my favorite South A-Freak-in!!!! LOL

Just swinging by before I go back to bed to give ya some blog love and dork dance allll over it!!! Have a good day darlin'!!!!


Mwah!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your award!! Very beautiful alpha!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I need to listen to what y'all are listening to. LOL! Or have another cup of coffee, or both! I love your stone castle kit, Woman, it's so dang pretty! I'm gonna have to go scoot over to World Scrapping Tour and get signed up and make you a LO, your word art is too much!
Love ya! MWAH!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
TY both so very much for this FANTASTIC Alpha!!!!!!!
Have a FAB weekend!!!!!!!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Congrats Kimmie - you DESOIVE it! So get your lil SA butt designing like mad. I've linked HEAVILY to you today, so hopefully will bring you extra traffic - well meybe not since you have more traffic than the interstate highways in the major cities of the world. ha! Way to go. Have a wonnerful day!

squishhhh
Barb

By Dezign said...

This kit is just getting better and better. Did another LO early hours of this morning and will mail to you soon.

And guess what. Dufus went and registered and didn't pick up the word art. Ek is so 'n stupid tert.

Going right back there now.

Anonymous said...

Alpha looks wonderful; thank you very much.
Have a great weekend!

absolutartist1 said...

Congrats!!! Doesn't it feel awesome to get a surprise like that?!

Beautiful alpha which I'll have to remember to come back and snag! TY!! [hugs]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful alpha, thank you for sharing.

patchas said...

Thank you so much for the alpha. It is beautiful. BUT, I wanna play - I tried to play - but, but, I get an error when I try to go to the site. Is there some way to get the word art to start on my LO while waiting for the site to come back up?? Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the added motivation. LOL
Ileana

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Deborah March said...

Hi Kim

LOVE this alpha, thanks to you BOTH for making it available!

I'm trying to reach you, but messages to your e-mail bounce back. Could you e-mail ME? I haave a question about your Age it Quick kit.

Thanks!

k9bigdog said...

I love the texture! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

congrats kim! and man is your CT awesome. Great layouts and awesome alpha.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this fabulous alpha. I really like the level of detailing and the texture.

Julie said...

Congrats on being a featured designer with WST!!! That is awesome!!!! I can't wait to see all the creations made with your items at Treasures To Scrap!!

Inma said...

It's fantastic the concept of the website and it's great that South Africa is the feature country the month it has won the Rugby World Cup. :)

The layouts again are fantastic and Sylvia's and Beth's ones are terrific. :) And the alpha looks fantastic with that lovely texture on it.:) Thanks so much to Beth for it's really a great job she's done. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Anonymous said...

What a great alpha. You did a great job. I love it. The new kit is also wonderful. I love the colors. Thanks so much.

verabear said...

Your challenge sounds like a lot of fun! I'll go check it out before the 2-week period ends :)

thanks for the alpha!