OOOOh goodness girls- you really want me to scare my readers away that much??- LOL. I was tagged yesterday first by BOO, and then by Jennifer. So I thought I would do it today because I know with my BLONDE brain that I will forget again by next week- LOL
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
mmmm- didn't sound so hard till I realised that I think you all know me so well- hahahahaha, Wierd??- OH OK, and strange??- ME?? So I'll give it a go and see if I can tell you more than you already know ~
1. I ate RAW GARDEN snails when I was a kid- I LOVED THEM- WAHAHAHAHA, used to take a tin and collect them in the veggie garden then go hide away so my dad couldn't find me and then suck the insides out the shell- ( you cringing yet??_ LOL) I DID- I SWEAR! OMG- I think about it now and I DIE- ROTF! My dad has photo's of me doing it which I think I must go and find in his stash.
2. Came home drunk for the first time when I was 18! Oh gosh, I had to always just tap my mom on her shoulder and tell her I was home safe so she could sleep properly-KWIM>- Yeah well, I swung open the front door and yelled as only I can from the lounge - MAAAAAAAA, I'MMM HOOOOMMMEEEE!! ROTFLMAO- Wayne tried to put his hand over my mouth to shut me up- but by then I had the fits of giggles too as I had realised what I had done! Mom was a great sport actually and just yelled - Wayne - make her COFFFEEE- with a laugh- HAHAHAHAHAHA
3. My favourite presents as a kid where always pencils, pens, paints and paper!- And guess what- I'm still a kid- LOL. Love getting the perfumes and jewelry- but want to touch my heart ~ get me some GOOD paints and paintbrushes etc- (weird I know-LOL)
4. My Mom and Dad got divorced when I was 6 ~ I grew up with my grandparents and my Dad until my Dad remarried when I was 11. Have landed up with ONE HUGE extended family~ ALL of whom I love DEARLY! ( 1 Sister, 1 half Sister, 2 step Sisters ( one who is mentally handicapped) and 1 Step Brother) ~ and of course all the nieces and nephews that come with it!- WOOOHOOOOO
5. Yikes- what else can I say- LOL. I hate CABBAGE!! Oh Goodness, can't stand it! I'll eat it RAW- but can't stand it COOKED- HUGGGGHHH! with a huge *shiver*
6. OOOh- one of my paintings I did as a kid *was or still is* hanging in a bank in Japan! WOOHOOO- It was bought through a charity here in South Africa and they sent a photo of it on the wall to the art school I was in at the time. Felt like the Queen that day- hee hee
7. I LOVE SPEED!! As Wayne and my Dad will tell you- I only know ONE pedal- the petrol/accelerator pedal! LOL. And my patience wears thin when the road is busy coming the otherway and I have someone in front of me travelling at HALF the allotted speed! ( yeah- it's one of my weakness's - I KNOW! hahaha)
Shooo- well I suppose those are random but I think I've added a few you didn't know- So here are my SEVEN TAGS!! Jenni, Renee, Beth, Doodle, Silvia, Colleen,Andrea WOOOOHOOOO- you got it! it's my CT team- and yeah I'm also quizy ;-)
Ok- I did this LO yesterday of Bunny's Daughter Harmony-
I had such fun with this- I really did. And the best part is SHE LOVES IT !!! YAY!!!-
Tomorrow is NEW RELEASE DAY at DSO- so yeah you know I've been busy on a little something too- LOL. Check back tomorrow to check!
I made you two Brag book Pages to match the kit too-
All you have to do is pop in your photo and some journaling and away you go! http://www.4shared.com/file/48399343/eff0b75a/kb-_BC_Ibelieve_BB.html . Well I think I've yakked and kept you long enough today-LOL. so I'm sending LOVE and HUGS until tomorrow ;-)