Thursday 14 August 2008

Smiling

hee hee- ok this girl is smiling from EAR TO EAR today! WOOOHOOOO- not only did my dear friend Bunny Wunny find my log in's (lol) she hi-jacked my blog with a AWESOME FREEBIE too - which I must confess confused the shit out of me last night when I popped on to check my mails quick- and I had *comments* thanking Bunny for the Trails-HUH???- hahahahaha, Then I saw the blog post heading and just started laughing! My friend you caught me in my BLONDE HEAD state - Thank you!Love the doodled trails too! MWAH.

And my MAN IS HOME!! OMG- I can't tell you all how NICE it is to have him home! He's really tired from his trip( only slept about 3 hours a night while there so he could manage the two shifts coming on each day)- but he got it organized and is just happy to be home- well I think I'm happier- LOL, I got my coffee put out this morning, didn't have to even get up to do the school trek either! AWWW- I'm spoilt and a *kept woman* as Bunny would say- but you know what- I LOVE IT that way- haha.

And while waiting for Wayne yesterday- I had 2 hours to wait for the plane and I was *antsy*, LOL so I did a LO with the awesome new ADD ON kit * Junkyard Garden2* by Olivia ODorazio kb-Kissingpost_barb

hee hee- or as we so fondly know her- Mrs Miles. This pic of my Sis and her Hubby was taken in Scotland- Gretna Green. They flew up to get married there as Shauns folks stay in Scotland. This was taken under the kissing post and loved how it matched this kit so perfectly! I used a template by Schokomama (slightly revised)

And today is NEW RELEASE DAY at DSO- YAY, and my new 

DESIGNERS GRAB BAG  is in my store!

kb-grabbag13_preview

There are 5 brand new products in this one ( one is a MEGA too!)- and I'm really proud of this one- you can ask my CT- they had me showing them as I finished certain things in here!

The total Value is $39- that's 79% OFF! It's up for a limited time only before it's all up at full price- so don't miss it ;-)

And you looking for some tips??- hee hee, Diane I got your message this morning- you were just a little early for me- hahaha

So HERE YOU GO-

OnMyWay

I love this LO by my very creative team member ( with the most wicked sense of humour) Nett! It's just so haunting and yet so enchanting at the same time! She used goodies from my bag as well as my Just Because Kit.

crops

And this stunning LO from Croppy! LOVE the cluster with the plastic swirly girl! AWESOME. Yup and it's goodies from my bag in there too!

And NOW YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT- You can claim TWO FREEBIES TODAY!! - YUP TWO!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE- ( yup it's time for the *bag tasters*)

Rock-n-Roll

This stunner of a LO is from Jenni (Chaos Lounge)- she has used all my CU goodies in here to make up this LO- how awesome is that- AND AND- woohooo, if you pop on over to Jens blog you can pick up this too-

AugustFreebiePrev-ChaosLounge

A FREEBIE MINI KIT!!- and Jen, THANK you for your amazing compliments GF!! WOW- you sure know how to make a girl feel GOOD! lol

Now the funniest thing is as you know Jenni and I are both LOVE using each others goodies- and this is what I did to show off JENNI'S new kit

kb-Explore-jen-kim

Its with her brand new kit called Climbing Trees!

It's such a fun kit and I even went scrounging for *young Nathan photos*- YAY! lol. It also has your freebie for today in it!

kb-leafyframe_preview

I used a product from my GRAB BAG and made a circle leafy frame for the  above LO- so I thought you would like to have it to play with too- I also made a clustered one for your smaller photos.

You can grab it here http://www.4shared.com/file/58999819/13366618/kb-leafyframes.html ( and there are some more hints in the download) and of course I'll be slipping one in early tomorrow before I leave for the weekend- WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!- lol, can you hear I'm excited-hahaha. Sending love and hugs Kim

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim...lucky you having your man back home...mine just left me...sniff...but he will be back hopefully next month...your layout of Nathan is awesome...>Jenny's kit looks great...>Im not sure if I will make it tomorrow so Im wishing you, Wayne and Nathan a wonderful weekend at this fantasic place you're going to...relax girl!!!

Sending big hugs and MWAH's
Silvia

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Kim!!!!!!!!
So glad Hubby made it home safe & sound & than your off for a AWESOME weekend!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for these MARVELOUS frames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Wayne's home!!!!!

The bag is gorgeous as usual Kim and these frames are to die for!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

MWah!

Unknown said...

good MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner said...

Soooooooo glad Wayne is home safe!
LOVE the layouts!! SOOOOoooo creative! LOVE the freebie too!! Thank you so very much for Alll you share! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :D

Jenni said...

Have a fantastic time this weekend!!! Thanks for that awesome frame, I just love it!!(And the pimp LOL)

Peggie said...

Thank you. I love it.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Bunny's lil bug trails are TOO cute - lol, I've seen these trails leading straight to my SWEETIE ROTFL... haha, so I am sure we will be seeing some leading right to YOUR sweetie too. You KEPT woman, now thats a novel idea!

I'm so glad your man made it back safe and sound and you're back in your own 'space' again. Makes us appreciate them all the more, right?

I'm taking about 4 days down here, may not get any 'puter time ... GASP! If I do get near a live signal and hijack my husband off his as he HAS to work ... then I'll be stopping by.

Your new stuffies are D-lightful!! I'm looking forward to playing, bigtime!

Love ya, SA Chika!
Barbs

Jackie said...

awesome! Now Wayne..keep my girl happy!!
Kimmy, I think you sent some of that cooler weather this way. Girl, it's 66* here! 30* cooler than it's been. I'm under a blanket shivering. BBRRRRR
I got your bag! Got em downloaded, just haven't unzipped yet. Can't wait!! Have a fantab weekend!!!

Dianna said...

Thank you! These frames are so cute.

txbubbles said...

Hey, Kim!
Thanks for these fun frames and the sweet words you left on my blog! I've already grabbed the bag, it's fabulous as usual. Have fun this weekend and hit the BIG one! (Since you've already got your piece of luck! LMAO!!!)
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

elnorac said...

Hey, love this! Thank you so much! And have a great weekend with your DH!

Rarole said...

Kim - you make me smile. It does my heart sooo good to meet someone else that loves their guy so much. Too many girls out there today are just so doggone unhappy! You go girl! Thanks for the wonderful freebie - Kim you can't make anything I don't love!! And that is NOT a dare! =) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that leaf frame is great!

Anonymous said...

wonderful for camping photos - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi kim,
Really love your freebies especially the one with the dress.
Thank you for sharing them :)

Anonymous said...

I'm way off on blogger time, but thought it was hysterical that you had posted your grab bag (which btw is AWESOME) at DST but didn't have the hints on the blog. Oh wait, I know why, DH is home. :)

Hope you have an awesome weekend!!

scrapulette said...

Thanks for these lovely frames !

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great freebie. :^) Aussiescrappinmama

juliya said...

Thank you for this great! Frame super!!!

Karla said...

"And my MAN IS HOME!! OMG-"

Then what the heck are you doing on the computer? Go wake him up and... well, you know what to do next!

Thanks for the cool leafy frame!

Lilaclady said...

Oh my! those circular leave frames are SO amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Aisne said...

You have won an award. Please visit my blog - http://grafx4all.blogspot.com

Scrapbrat said...

I'm so glad to hear Wayne's back!Thanks for the freebie,just stunning as usual!I've also awarded your blog,check this link for your award.
http://scrapbrats.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-awarded.html

Sue said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful frames! :)

bsilvia said...

Hi,
I liked your frames and I just had to include it into my favorite top 20 frames freebies on Digital Scrapbooking Source

Keep up the great work!
Silvia