Thursday 20 November 2008

eye candy and freebies galore

Well Waynie made it to work this morning- he is much better and has stopped walking like the robot man- bwahahaha. He was actually tooo funny yesterday- real Goofy from the injection and tablets he was given- and everytime I would say something to him I would get that *blank stare* with a slow *HuuuuuH?*- HAHAHAHAH. Well at least it helped and we are back to normal in the house! And Mel it's been raining on and off all week- today it's been raining softly all day and it's really nice- but I need my washing dry dammit,  hahaha, No I don't use a tumbler dryer unless it's a real emergency- SUN dry is so much nicer, and the clothes stay the SAME size- lol

OOOh gosh- my wonderful CT have been at it this week and playing with my new Christmas Grab bag goodies!

kb-christmasgrabbag

There are 6 kits in here full of goodies ( only a few hints shown in the preview) which works out to ONLY $1 per KIT! They are ALL CU ok

Here is a STUNNING Lo by Silvia using a template by LorieM Designs, and my Bag goodies and Words for You in my last bag ;-)

winter for Kim (600 x 600)

LOVE IT!! The photo of the girls is just BEAUTIFUL!

pjk-Dalmation-Xmas-000-Page-1

PK Doll sent in this stunner and made the Background paper herself with my Patterns in the bag! How cool is that dog with his hat- LOL

And here comes some pressy's for you- WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jenni ( Chaos Lounge)has made a * ADD ON* kit to her Whimsical Winter kit and used it in a LO -

The-magic-of-Winter

How CUTE is this!! I LOVE IT-

And here is the FREEBIE you can pick up on Jen's Blog

WhimsicalWinterAddOnPrev-ChaosLounge

LOVE what you did with the goodies girl! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!! Please leave some love when you pick it up HERE ;-)

And my dear friend Pamela has been playing too-

!cid_6CEB9185-F5EB-48AC-8869-422B98A3E325

Just look at that FACE- he looks ready to BURST- and according to Pamela- he is! lol, ever since he had this photo taken he has been asking if it's Christmas yet?- HAHAHAHA- LOVE IT-

!cid_DA9FD357-0A67-4A9F-8B8C-3619E61F9A79

You can grab this STUNNING QP on Pamela's blog now too- ( aren't my girls just AWESOME!!!- WOOHOOOO)

And last but not least my WACKY friend Nett- now Nett is the extraction whore as she calls herself-LOL and a real LO whizz- so During my Bday the team CONVINCED Nett to try designing and creating something towards my Bday kit- and she made an Alpha we ALL LOVED- so guess what- she took the plunge AGAIN for you using the goodies from my bag-

Flakeys-alpha-preview

These are AWESOME!!! WOOOHOOOO- go Nett! LOL, Please please please leave her a comment so we can keep her making these-, I think we have an Alpha whore now girl! LOL You can grab them HERE>

And of course I ate that doughnut yesterday- and the crisps - OUCH- lol, having Wayne home is NEVER good for the hips! hahahahaha- Hope you all have a stunning day Hugs and Loves Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't figure out why Kristine was calling me an alpha whore LOLOLOL! It didn't shock me or throw me off guard or anything, just made my head tilt a little like a curious dog "baroo?"!!! NOW it makes sense LOL! Thanks for sending people my way so I could share, and thanks for all the goodies to make it ;) Have a good one girl, MWAH!!

Cat Russell said...

sun dried ..I love it!! you country girl...lol...I don't like winter cause I can't sun dry..lol..

Thanks for sharing ur hard work..

Hugs

Being Mrs Miles said...

Ask for the credit card... too bad, you missed him in a weakened state girlfriend. Rule one, man down, get the wallet. *kidding* (big cheesey grin)

I am sorry for your rain, I tried to send SNOW. Musta melted somewhere along the way. sigh.

Love all the layouts and goodies - gosh its like Christmas already on your blog girl!

I may even play with some of these awesome CU goodies yet... well we will see, having my husband as my teacher I can't get away with not doing my computer graphics homework. He spanks!