Tuesday 3 November 2009

That time of the year

hee hee, Yeah it 's that time of year again when certain lady gets OLDER- well physically maybe but her brain still says she's 18 - hahaha.

Of course like every year- I like to make sure I have some great Birthday bargains and goodies ready for you- my poor CT team think it's HELL WEEK- BWWWWAHAHAHA, I've been throwing goodies at them now continuously since Friday- OOOPS! But don't worry girls, it's all finished now and you can at least try to breathe a little now.

OMG, we had the Rugby Finals here on Saturday afternoon. Wayne's, Michael and Ant's team *the Bulls* had made it through the finals- ( BLAH) Deon's, Nathans and My team *the Sharks* lost in the semi-finals- so of COURSE we were going to root for the *other team* to win . DANG it- they lost! hahaha. Wayne's team the Bulls won and you should have heard the *teasing and laughing* going on here- it was SCARY! lol

wayne

Wayne of course had on his Blue Bulls shirt for the match and we kept asking him why he wasn't wearing his Blue Bull *slippers* that Ant gave him for his Bday???- He was a good sport and actually WORE them during the match- . Looks like a right dork- LOL

mike

Mike wears his blue lucky underpants at each game and of course we had to ask if he was wearing them- HAHAHA

ant4

WE WON!!!- Yeah, *mumble mumble mumble* from the rest of the room! lol

ant2

Falling off the table that we so nicely posed on for a photo! OY-lol

ant1

Nathan and Ant ( now you can see just how tiny she actually is and her name suites her down to a T)

OOOH and my dear Sister Gaye (GS CREATIONS) is the DSO designer of the month!

Have you seen this???- OMG, it's just freaking AWESOME!

gs_gardentreasures_LRG600x600_thumb[3]

Garden Treasures is only $1 !!!!

Yeah it really is! And it's filled with unique elements! Just look at these stunning LO's with it-

Fairy Dance

Sweet Cheeks LO TN

Both of these by Vicki.

And my little Angel- hee hee

Cadens Garden_thumb[1]

Gaye did this one of little Caden! Don't you just love it!

gs_gardentreasures_freebie_01_LRG600x600_thumb[1]

You can pick up the QP freebie on her blog here and some other wonderful freebies too.

GAYES store is ALSO 50% off at the moment- well for the WHOLE MONTH of NOVEMBER! WOOOOHOOOO! so if you have never tried Gayes Templates out- then NOW is the time to grab em- they are fantastic to work with!

That's it for today- make sure you pop in tomorrow for the start of some GREAT Celebration goodies- WOOHOO!!!

Hugs and Loves

7 comments:

geezee said...

Did I hear you say Birthday? You don't look a day older. Why does my body tell everyone I am not 18 anymore? I'm with you girl you just keep having fun. We love ya.

Di Heuser said...

Great photos of the rugby. I have a feeling that if I did live in PE I would be having a permanent party ;). I think it's safer in Johannesburg. Phew.

kristine~♥ said...

Lovin' the blue underwear...MUCH better than tightie whities anyday...

Bwahahahahahha

txbubbles said...

Love the photos, ya'll are too funny!
Big hugs,
Vicki

GSCreations said...

LOL, thanks for the "pimp" sis and cant wait to c 2days post (yep behind again hahahaha) for all your fantastic goodies to come!! MWAH and hugs

Unknown said...

LOL...
the only thing I got out of this post was I thought you said your team was "Blue Balls". and now I cant stop laughing. LOL!

thanks for the oj in my lap.
love
me

Unknown said...

LOL...
the only thing I got out of this post was I thought you said your team was "Blue Balls". and now I cant stop laughing. LOL!

thanks for the oj in my lap.
love
me