Friday 26 February 2010

Low bandwidth

ARRRGH- this is a post with no pictures today- my capping ran out and I’m running on a top up that is minimum! OY- lol

Yeah- in South Africa we have to buy *capped services* and I have 5 of those which I have run dry this month- hahahaha, and just bought a top up for the weekend to keep me *alive* so to speak as I would loose any bandwidth paid for on Monday morning- SUCKS I tell you. I wish we would get with the *times* so to speak! lol

But just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend and will see you on Monday with some AWESOME new goodies! YAY!!

Be good or at least be careful- hee hee

HUGS

6 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Aww no piccy's I like to see piccys lol! I consider myself very fortunate not to have Bandwith restrictions..
Have a great weekend Kim x

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kim:)
So sorry about your bandwidth. Bummers!:( We will all be anticipating Monday!:)

Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Di Heuser said...

Roll on Monday :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope you have a COOL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!
ALL we got is more SNOW!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS

Unknown said...

Ooooh been there done that and FEEL YOUR PAIN!

Sending you an email now...

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Darlin' why you simply make me feel RICH in bandwidth. I wish I could bundle some up and send it over on "the berg".

Ah well, I will simply return Monday (if I can remember)

Hope you have a loverly ARID, dry cool weekend.