Thursday 24 March 2011

You dead “man”

BWWWAHAHA- well that’s what Deon always asks me when I’m quiet and OMG, I haven’t blogged at all this week- so I would answer YES MAN! lol

But it’s for a reason – I promise! lol

I’ve been working my fat ass off to the bone here this week. But can’t say what it is yet! HAHAHAHA- I know, I know, I’m full of sh(one)t. And yup the boys would agree with you ;-P

But thought I would give you a little “hint” as to what’s going to be happening tomorrow. Don’t miss tomorrow’s post guys, and it’s going to be followed with lots of exciting “freebies” during the following week! WOOHOOOO!

sneakpeek

Well that’s only ONE thing that’s going to be going on tomorrow- lol

I have made you a little early “starter” celebration freebie and if you check the download file you will know what’s happening- hee hee. Sneaky huh?

sampler

You can GRAB IT HERE. http://www.4shared.com/file/xWAO8Zo3/kb-itscomingsampler.html

See you tomorrow ;-)

Hugs and Loves

19 comments:

Tammy and Shelby said...

OH I am excited by the sneak peeks.!!!! Off to check out the download....thanks KIM!!!!! Happy Thursday!

Kristine said...

You??? Full of shit??? Really??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Jenni said...

Woo Hoo!!!!Can't wait!! Thanks for the sampler of things to come:)

Dinphy said...

Hehe, I couldn't wait to see the news, so I first downloaded and opened, before commenting.
Won't spoil, just will say
"WOW! I'm gonna be back tomorrow to check on further information! "

Hugs!

Shel said...

Can't wait--I love your stuff!

Charmaine of Wyld Web Designs said...

thanks for the freebie Kim! I am for sure picking up your goodies tomorrow ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, and thank you so much Kim! I can't wait to see what (in details) you've been working so hard on. LOL. ;)
Hugs,
Jennifer

nine said...

Looks like a wonderful thang! Thank you very much Kim B! lol!

pkdoll said...

"Dead" man??? I start to worry too when I don't see a post from you in a couple days!! But it's sooooo great to know that your absence has been for a good reason and I can't hardly wait till tomorrow to see what's up!!!! LOL!

Ruebchensmum said...

This kit looks great, thank you for the freebie.
Hugs
Corinna

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

WhoooHoooo...YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Thanks for the awesome freebie too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie Kim, Congrats on the big news, excited and happy for you!! Hugs Rachel <3

Tabea aka SunshineArtz said...

thanks so much for the goodie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great freebie *downloading*

Christin said...

Oh!! Thank you!!!

Karina said...

Thanks KIm.

An said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun freebie! :)

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Kim,
Thank you very much for these beautiful leaves !!
I'll be back...soon ! ;D
C from Paris :)