Wednesday 13 April 2011

Busy Busy little bee

BWWWWAHAHA- well maybe not so “little” but definitely busy! OMG, this week is flying by and I suppose I can blame that on my dear friend and fellow designer Jen Reed! We have been working on something for just over three weeks- YIKES. Honest!! And what started out as one kit sort of blew out to well………….mmmmmmmmmmmm Can’t tell yet! lol

But can give you a little peek..

sneakpeek 

sneakpeek2

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- and there is a reason it’s coming up on Friday. But going to make you hang in till then- lol

I have also been scrapping! AHHHHHH, you all know my wonderful English friend and faithful CT member Loucee? Of course you do… She’s the GLUE QUEEN who does all those exquisite Hybrid goodies for us.

Well Loucee has opened her own store LouCee Creations. and lucky me- I get to PLAY in it! lol

So I want to just give her a little blog loving as I had such fun playing with this one!

lcc_SpringVille

Spring Ville

$6.00 $3.00
Save: 50% off

kit includes-18 papers  (10 patterned and 8 plain textured).
40 Elements, Alpha

It’s tooooo cute and sooo soft!

And here’s what I did with it!

kb-Wonderfulday

This is another favourite that Loucee has designed – PERFECT for those Heritage styled creations.

lcc_LIW_kitpreview

Ladies in Waiting

$6.00 $4.20
Save: 30% off

So many original elements in there- stunning!!

Take a browse at Loucee’s store HERE and at DSO HERE.

Okies- more sorting out to do---- and counting the “nights” till I get home! WOOT! 4 more Sleeps!!

Have a great day further

Hugs and Loves

4 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

((hugs and loves)) thanks for the pimp my friend!

Jen said...

Blew out... bwhahahahaha

GSCreations said...

AAAAH LOVE THAT LAYOUT WITH CADEN, thanks sis, its beyond words!!! beautiful, mwah

Unknown said...

you HAVE NO idea how excited I am to see these two new collabs you've teased us with!

Also, I must say...it's been a very long time since I have said hello to you (shame, shame, shame on me!!!!!!). It's been a bit busy!!!

You rock and I was SO freakin' happy when I saw you decided to stay at SM after your guest spot! whooohooooO!