Friday 2 September 2011

Journey of the Heart

AHHH I’ve been dying to put this up and have been sitting on with “itchy” fingers-lol.

As one of the “featured designers” in the BRAND new Scrap Matters Quarterly Magazine this month I got to immense plaeasure to work with the extremely talented Elise Hansen of Elise’s Pieces on a COLLAB that I hope you will enjoy as much as we loved making it.

Whether your travels take you around the world, or your journey is closer to home, this mega kit will help capture all those “heartfelt” memories, young and old.

And here it is…… Journey of the Heart ;-)

kb-JOTH_kit

JOURNEY OF THE HEART by KimB and Elise Pieces.

20% OFF this weekend only.

Journey of the Heart includes:
* 25 artfully textured papers
* more than 50 unique elements,
* plus 2 versatile alpha sets
(one Scrabble-style and one vintage typewriter style)

Previews of Kit.

papers Journey of the Heart Papers

elements Journey of the Heart Elements

eh_JOTH_alpha Journey of the Heart Typewriter Alpha (1)

kb-JOTH_alpha Journey of the Heart wooden scrabble Alpha (2)

(If you have SUBSCRIBED to the Scrap Matters newsletter there is a special EXTRA 15% off discount code for the *twice as nice* kit link in it just for you.)

And WOW, all I can say is my CT Team and the Scrap Matters CT team just rocked the socks off of this one! Just check out these gorgeous pages!

Bekah_E By Bekah_E

Hutchie By Hutchie

Wendy By Wendy

JenniRousseau2 By Jenni (x1)

JenniRousseau

By Jenni (x2) who also has the “word art” as a freebie on her blog..

WordartFreebiePrev-ChaosLounge

Grab it HERE.

Candace By Candace

Jacqueline By Jacqueline

ReneeBurgerBy Renee

Jodiann  By Jodiann

Kristine By Kristine

Karyn double Double pager by Kairyn

Kairyn1 Page 1 by Kairyn

Kairyn2 Page 2 by Kairyn

Tracy By Tracy

kb-JOTH_cecilandgertie

By Me ( my Gran and Grandfather on their wedding day and the smaller pictures as I remember them ;-)

And then this is something my CT team and I have all been DROOLING over and I WANT I WANT I WANT! lol

Check out this HYBRID masterpiece by Loucee-

Loucee

Seriously, it’s just tooooo freaking gorgeous and made with Journey of the Heart! Simple WOW!

And there is a FREEBIE ADD ON just for you …………

It’s EXCLUSIVE to the Scrap Matters Magazine..

Folder

So make sure you REGISTER HERE if you haven’t already.

*Don’t forget My Commercial Use STORE at Sugar Hill Co is on Sale at 40% off for a week only*

kb-SALE_ad

And I a BRAND NEW CU GRAB BAG filled with 6 Full sized products.

kb-BAG_ad

Check out yesterdays post HERE for more details and freebies.

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Don't ask what I am doing up at such an hour as this. My answer. Flying with the eagles a day early! LOL!

Girl, you be rockin' IT! Nuff said. I've exhausted my vocabulary in describing your endless supply of genius!

Beautiful as always. Now I can lay me down and sleep with visions of KimB loveliness in me head! :D

Yup, you guessed it. Rum-dummy hour hath arrived. ROFL!

Have a MOST awesome week ahead - XOXO

P.S. What a nice little surprise to see you hanging out at SHC! Woot!