Tuesday 27 September 2011

Reveal and Cu freebie

Well I’m still living in my “squatter” camp at the moment but things are looking better.. I now have my stuff lying in packets waiting to go up and on, when the owners remove their goodies - YAY!! TV unit and coffee table are here ( phew) and now I just have to do Deon’s room stuff this weekend before he comes back from Mauritius on Sunday..lol. Lucky bugger has been sipping cocktails on the beach, diving, going on catamaran cruises etc etc. Don’t I WISH! hahaha.

He did say he felt like an “old pops” the other morning with a major stiff body and a good hangover so his day planned was SUN TANNING on the beach! lol

**** REMINDER****

the MEGA CU Collab GRAB BAG - Exclusive to Sugar Hill Co (limited time ONLY)

Filled with the highest QUALITY CU ok goodies for a real BARGAIN Price!

kb-HSG_CollabgrabBag

the Mega Collab Grab Bag by KimB and Happy Scrap Girl

Filled with 8 brand new Quality checked products.

Contains.
8 Full sized products in
PNG,Layered PSD, TIFF and JPG.
All @ 300ppi

These are the QUALITY products you will find in it…..

kb-branchingout10

hsg_paper_pretties4_prev_600px

hsg_hpov9-prev_600px

kb-patsnprints10

kb-bloomers13-mini

hsg_buttons_cu2_prev_600px

kb-scallopedAlpha1

hsg_fo2_prev_600px

Valued at $36.96

NOW ONLY $7

(less than $1 per product, and save 81%)

And these I had doodled some flowers out for a kit on paper and then ran them through the printer to cut out, but I did it back to front- HAHAHA, YEAH, I’m that blonde and I can’t help it- LOL.

But honestly I kind of like the pencil lines showing and hope you will find use for them. ;-Pfolder

You can grab them HERE. 

http://www.4shared.com/file/NgLCCux7/kb-CUSampler4.html

Hugs and Loves

7 comments:

abhall76 said...

I rather like them too! Thanks so much for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Cool!! -- Thanks much.

ElleDeMai said...

Thank you Kim!

Tammy said...

Thank you very much, Kim! :)

Manu said...

*rofl* you're too funny. Thank you for the freebie :)
Hugs,
Manu

Monica said...

Well, they are great!! thank you Kim

xuxper said...

thank you