Tuesday 13 September 2011

Some “oops late” CT enabling

Oy, I really do stink as a CT member- lol. But seems today is a good day to show off my dear friend and fellow designer Ruthy‘s (Ruth Melody) goodies as she is the “Featured Designer” at MScraps this month! WHEEEEEEEEE.

She also has one of my favourite kits up on SALE today…..

50%off

for ONE day only!

Give Thanks kit

Regular Price: $6.99

Today special: $3.50

Give Thanks Word art set -Free with purchase the Give Thanks kit

This word art set is also sold in single pack

And this was the Layout I did with it ;-)

kb-Qualitytime

And Ruthy has a BRAND NEW kit out called Fall Romance

20% off through the weekend (9-12 SEPT, 2011)
now 15% off  till Thursday

It also comes with a ton of “EXTRA’s” that can be bought in a BUNDLE.


Save more by purchasing the BUNDLE!
40% off* + Bonus Alpha set

And here is a page I made with this awesome kit!

kb-loveyoualways

My little “munchkin”- ;-P

ruth-fallromance_cluster_freebie2

You can also pick up this FREEBIE in Ruthy’s Store HERE.

Be sure to browse Ruth’s store as a LOT of my favourite Layouts have been created from her wonderful kits.

Hugs and Loves

No comments: