Thursday 22 November 2012

Heat wave and Black Friday weekend

Holey freaking Moley... I seriously have never known it to get so hot up here.. my car thermometer said it was 45C outside yesterday and it felt it for sure! It has been really hot since Saturday and we had huge "heat wave warnings" from Sunday... no sh-t Sherlock! HAHAHA. We have all been melting and fading like wilted flowers in this house.

But that's not all that's HOT HOT HOT at the moment- It's BLACK FRIDAY weekend.........wheeee. Gotta love good bargains and sales right?

So lets start with a "EARLY Black Friday 60% off SALE" @ SugarHillco!

bfsale

.. yup my WHOLE STORE is 60% off right NOW @ SugarHillco

I have some new goodies in store too:

kb-ChristmasCheer_nativity Christmas Cheer - Nativity

Which coordinates with my Christmas Cheer - We 3 Kings:

Grab the BUNDLE with both at a much better deal:

kb-CC_nativityBundle Christmas Cheer - Nativity Bundle

kb-IDo_bitsnbobs I Do - the Bits n Bobs

kb-TM-IDo Tie Me I Do hearts

kb-TM-pastels3 Tie Me Pastels 3

kb-BrushitUP Brush it Up

And of course everything else too;-)

I also have this CU Freebie for you in my newsletter today:

kb-Silverbits-Freebie

Make sure you are signed up (link on newsletter banner the right side of my blog- just click it) so you don't miss any freebies and deals:

And I have some new goodies coming tomorrow too! WHEEEEEEEEE

************** ScrapMatters ***************

I got to Collab with my dear friend, CT member and fellow designer Loucee of Loucee Creations:

sneakpeek-Loucee

We had so much fun creating this one and it's full of unique hand drawn and made elements I'm sure you are going to enjoy it too:

Of course ScrapMatters will be having a fantastic SALE starting tomorrow too:

black-friday-2012

Be sure to keep your favourites marked and check the ScrapMatters Facebook page for FLASH SALES from all the designers! WOOT!

To start the "Festivities" off I have created a template that would be a great help for all your scrapping shopping this weekend ;-P.

kb-BF-template

You can grab it HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?kk24p2rkcysrarx

I hope that all my American Friends and their families are having a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs and Loves

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely template!

-Lynn

Arlene said...

Awww.... just a gorgeous template. Thanks so much Kim and I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

BlueCat said...

Love the Nativity bundle!
Thanks for the lovely freebie in the newsletter.

EAL Designs said...

Oh Kim, I absolutely love the Nativity bundle, it's awesome!! at the top of my wish list.
Thanks so much for the wonderful freebies too, much appreciation
Hugs & blessings
Lisa/EAL

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Awesome newsletter freebie! Thanks GF!! xxx

Gina T. said...

Lovely template! Thank you for sharing!