Friday 8 March 2013

Party Fun New kit OhLa Fiesta + freebie

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I can show you now what I have been working on the last few weeks with a great grin on my face. My dear friend and long time CT member Jenni Rousseau requested a "Fiesta/Tequila" themed kit for some Party invitations and decor she wants to make.

of course I jumped at it and must admit I have had the greatest of fun making this one as it was just up my "personality alley" so to speak- HAHAHAHA. Jenni and I also have tons of "adult" party photo's that we haven't scrapped yet and this seemed like the perfect time to get "to it". I must admit I got a little side tracked in the giggles and laughs this week going through old party pics.. was WAY tooo much fun.

Now 20% off this weekend ONLY @ ScrapMatters.

kb-OhLaFiesta_kit OhLa Fiesta Kit by KimB

Contains:
22 papers (11 prints, 12 plains +card)
54 Unique elements: (not all shown in preview)

kb-OhLaFiesta_papers Papers: *please see Bundle deal for some added Extra's*

kb-OhLaFiesta_kit2 Close up detail:

And of course I've made up some fun added Extra's too coordinate with the kit>

kb-OhlaFiesta-Alpha OhLa Fiesta Alpha by KimB

kb-ohlaFiesta-splatters OhLa Fiesta Paint splatters by KimB

kb-OhlaFiesta_words OhLa Fiesta Word Art by KimB

And as a SPECIAL DEAL BUNDLE you can grab ALL of the above + a BONUS Chevron Paper Pack @ 45% off this weekend too:

kb-OhLaFiesta_chevrons BONUS Chevron papers in Bundle only

kb-OhlaFiesta_bundle OhLa Fiesta Bundle by KimB

And some SUPER FUN layouts from my Creative team this week.. they sure will make you smile ;-)

Party-Time By Jenni

Tinci By Tinci

lcc_onetequila_zpsfe3a276b By Loucee

Christelle By Christelle

pjk-PartyTime-web_zps458b94c5 By Paula

kb-LivingLaVidaLoca-web and one by Me

I also have my page as a QP freebie for you- just keep going- lol

************** SugarHillco ************

I have some NEW CU in store today @ 25% off:

kb-bloomers29 Bloomers 29

kb-TM-measured1 Tie Me - Measured 1

And don't forget this limited time GRAB BAG OFFER:

shco_stpatscucollab

St. Patrick's CU Collab

This limited time collab is packed with 14 CU OK products just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

View the detailed images for everything included!
One pack each by Disasterpiece Studios, Eyeinspire, GS Creations, Just Jaimee, KimB, LouCee Creations, Luiza Garay, Melissa Bennett, Miss Tiina, Mommyish, Rachaels Scraps, That Girl, Wendy Page Designs & Wishing Well Creations.

Pick up this Exclusive CU Freebie in my newsletter today:

kb-March2

And grab this coordinating OhLa Fiesta Quick Page right here:

kb-OhLaFiesta_QPfreebie

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63412554/kb-OhLaFiesta_QPfreebie.zip

Have a fantastic weekend and thanks for looking.

Hugs and Loves

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Awesome kit! Love that it's so colorful! I have a few friends who I can use this kit with! lol

aquascrap said...

This kit is just the best. Thanks also to Jenni for suggesting it.

Jen Hanson said...

Kim, this kit is fabulous! Love all the bright colorful colors. Great job!

loucee said...

Thanks Kimmy! this will help with the album I have in the planning!!!
Fantastic kit.

Crystalnva said...

Luv it all THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Perfect for margarita-sippin' and so much more. Thanks!

webcreations said...

This kit is really very colorful.
I love that kit.
Website designing Company in Lucknow