Monday 1 April 2013

April fool SALE + New Mix a Kit

Happy Easter everyone and uhum… April Fool? lol
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- it's that time again and are you ready for it??
The biggest SALE of the year is HERE -
75% OFF
everything in my SugarHillCo store…but for 24 hours only!! 

shco_nojoke2013
And Being the 1st of April it's also ScrapMatters Mix a Kit time!

I loved this months swatch and this is what I came up with.. remember these coordinate with all the other fantastic designers portions too.
kb-BowlsofFun_elementsBowls of Fun - Elements

kb-BowlsofFun_printsBowls of Fun -Prints

kb-BowlsofFun_wordsBowls of Fun - Wordy Bits

kb-BowlsofFun_plainsBowls of Fun - Plains

kb-BowlsofFun_RecipeCardsBowls of Fun - Recipe Cards

And some amazing inspiration for you.
bed_bowlsoffunBy Bekah

pjk-Recipe-for-Love-web_zps24ca99c7By Paula

loucee_A Recipe from Loucee

Baked-with-LoveBy Jenni

kb-LittlebakerAnd one by Me

All Mix a Kit kits are 20% off for the rest of the week.. WOOP.

Of course I have a little blog Freebie for you today … and it's CU ok.. these can be used for creating "templates" ;-P


kb-FloralCustomShapes1

Some basic fun floral CSH photoshop shapes in different "styles" to play with.

You can pick them up HERE or HERE

Have a fantastic Easter Sunday and I hope the "bunny" has brought you tons of chocolate too.
Hugs and Loves

12 comments:

Mariscrap said...

wouawww thank you so much

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the awesome freebie :D

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Thanks for the cool floral shapes, Kim. Hope you have a really great vacation. xxx

Angel said...

Thank you and I love your new kit!

Barb said...

Thanks for the freebie. love your stuff.

Arlene said...

Bowls of Fun is adorable and I love the layouts you girls made. Thanks very much for the CU flower shapes.

Paula said...

Thanks for the Easter flowers. (For future reference, not everyone uses Photoshop.)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely styles! :)

LOFT said...

Thank you for the freebie, sale and free with purchase, Kim! I hope you had a lovely Easter. :)

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy Easter to you and thank you so much for your awesome freebies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kim.
Robin

Being Mrs Miles said...

KIM KIM KIM!!!

Its MEEEEE - haha (crack!- there goes the 'berg!) GET OVER HERE to Canada one day, ok?

I have popped in often but (shame blush shame) not left comment love as I've been on the run each time...

but I still lurves you to bits and miss you. SO GLAD you are still HERE - you are always an inspiration to me. One day I'll knock you over with a feather and EMAIL you even... SO much to catch up on!

THANK YOU for all your gorgeous goodies here! I'm juuuuust about to do more digi scrapping, the itch has come on me.

BIG ♥ from little me.
Barbs