Friday 3 May 2013

More iNSD SALES, Grab bags and Freebies

*GRAB COFFEE - Long post with LOTS of goodies to show and tell*

Wheee- it seems like a huge party going on at the moment and you know I LOVE me a good party- BWHAHAHA.

Today starts the official "iNSD weekend" off with a AWESOME storewide SALE @ ScrapMatters .. plus a whole lot of fun and games in the forum too.
nsd-ad-1
WHEEEEEEEEE- the more you spend the MORE you get back in discounts.. can't go wrong with that one!

I have some new goodies instore today too : REMEMBER these are now 30% OFF and will go up to 45% off the more you add to your cart ;-)

kb-JustCruising_kit
 Just Cruising Kit 

A request by some of my CT members and one that I will use myself having a "biker" in the family.
Filled with metal accents,leather,grungy but not so dark elements makes
this kit an easy and perfect addition for both those "masculine" and "feminine" biker creations.

Contains:
21 JPG 12x12 papers
57 original elements: 1 Full Stitched Leather Alpha

BUT for iNSD WEEKEND ONLY I have a the Just Cruising -The Bundle on the storewide SALE even with it's already DISCOUNTED PRICE making it now 

54% OFF !

kb-JustCruising_bundle  Just Cruising -The Bundle

Contains:

Just Cruising KIT:
21 JPG 12x12 papers
57 original elements:
1 Full Stitched Leather Alpha

kb-JustCruising_clusters 
Just Cruising Clusters

5 layered Clusters for ease of use

kb-JustCruising_words
Just Cruising Word Art
27 Word art and strips

kb-JustCruising_alpha2

BONUS DOWNLOAD with BUNDLE ONLY!Just Cruising Metal grid Alpha

*please see instore for more 100% detail previews of paper and close ups*
 
Gosh and did the CT and me have some great fun with this one!

Wench
by Kristine
 
Jenn  
By Jenn

Loucee  
By Loucee

vicki2  
By Vicki(x1)

Carol  
By Carol

Ruthy  
By Ruthy

renee2  
By Renee (x1)

Free-Spirit
By Jenni

bed_ridelikethewind  
By Bekah

chel  
By Chel

kb-BikerBabe-web
And one by Me

And you can pick up the QP as a FREEBIE 

*updated without the date- lol*

 You can grab it HERE:*So sorry this link has EXPIRED*

Keep reading... LOTS more to see and grab too:-)

I have a iNSD May 13 Mix a Kit Grab Bag just for iNSD weekend - you 
This "Acceptance" iNSD Mix a Kit Grab Bag is  ONLY available over the iNSD Weekend: May 3-5. After that, the pieces will be available separately.
Grab Bag contains:
10 Prints
10 Simply patterns
12 Plains and bursts
31 Elements
15 Flare buttons
20 Word art
6 Journal Cards (6x4inch)

*full sized previews in store*

And some more amazing inspirations for you:
bed_beautiful  
By Bekah

I-am-who-I-am
By Jenni

280pjxe  
By Kristine who's journaling left me with gooseflesh!

kb-JustMe
And one by Me that I found rather hard doing and "putting out here"- lol

Another QP freebie for you to grab to match 

kb-GrabBag_QP

You can grab it HERE: *so sorry this link has EXPIRED*

I also got to COLLAB with LDrag Designs on this CU GRAB BAG:

kb-LD_CUGrabBag
2013 iNSD CU Grab Bag by Kim Broedelet and LDrag Designs

All products have been QUALITY CHECKED 
and you can grab this @ 82% off for a limited time only:


Full preview reveals in store!

 * Also available @ SugarHillCo - iNSD Collab CU Grab Bag  *
 
Remember to pick up this CU Freebie from Yesterday too:

kb-iNSD-blogfreebie1
This link has expired

And the party is just a pup as they say- BWHAHAH...don't forget to pop in tomorrow for some MORE fantastic iNSD fun:
shco_nsdbhc Have a FANTASTIC iNSD and I will see you all tomorrow! WOOP.
hugs and loves








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

luv it "ALL" THANK YOU ;~}
from crystalnva

TJ said...

Just Cruising awesome kit! Is there any way to get the quickpage to it without the "July 2012" date on it?

Kim B said...

Yikes- didn't notice that! Thanks TJ - just uploading the new one now. lol. Too much for this blonde brain this week ;-) Sorry.

Will update post once done.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the newsletter coupon! I was able to pick up a kit I've had my eye on for a while. :) Love your stuff!

Carol said...

Kim,your Acceptance Prints are just fabulous! Thanks for the "heartwarming" coupon :-)

juno
xx

Sue said...

Boy, have you been busy! So MANY beautiful new products!

Your page about yourself is very touching. Thanks for being so transparent.

Gorgeous freebies! Thanks so much! :)

txbubbles said...

Girl, you have outdone yourself once again! Blondes Rule!

Sarah Bonn said...

I don't really do digiscrap, but I was looking through a friend's album and the prettiest one was this Acceptance QP. I'm making a 1-time thing for someone and would Love to use this kit, however, I cannot seem to find it in the stores. In truth, I can't seem to get the scrap matters site to open at all. Does it still exist? Where else can I buy this kit? Thanks!