Friday 16 August 2013

One of the Boys and packing

Gosh August is just flying by and we have to move on the 31st! lol. So packing has started and this weekend will be spent in "boxes". Any volunteers to help?? BWHAHAHA. To be honest what usually is a drag and PITA is rather exciting for me at the moment as I can't WAIT to move now and be on a stable line as well as closer to friends.. YIPPPPE. Bring it on ;-P lol

I got to collab with my fellow SugarHillco Designer Melissa Bennett on a this FUN new kit this week! WOOP! I even got to scrap yesterday when I had no internet (again- lol). Yup, I love this kit and how it came out.

20% OFF THIS WEEKEND!

kbMB_OneofTheBoys-kit One of the Boys by KimB + Melissa Bennett

This kit contains:
33 JPG 12x12 Papers
54 Unique elements +
2 Journal/word art cards + 16 Word art strips.
1 Alpha + Numerals.

kbMB_OneofTheBoys-papers The papers:

*please see in store for 100% close up and more kit details*

And some amazing CT inspiration for you:

Ruth Heng By Ruthy

Tinci By Tinci

Jenni Rousseau2 Jenni (x1)

Loucee By Loucee

Jenni Rousseau By Jenni (X2)

kbmb-oneoftheboys-preview2 By Melissa CT(1)

kbmb-oneoftheboys-preview6 By Melissa CT(2)

Ophelia By Ophelia

KimB-1 By Me (x1)

KimB-2 By Me (x2) (Template by Meagan's Creations)

You can also pick up this as a QP Freebie in my Newsletter today:

kb-Oneoftheboys_NLQP

And I have a few extra word arts that coordinate with the kit right here on my blog ;-)

kb-OneOfTheBoys_BF

Each is in a finished paper version + plain versions for your creativity.

You can download them HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tye4hwufmkucn80/kbMB-OneoftheBoys_BF_160813.zip

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Hugs and Loves

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Loved playing with this kit, thanks for the cute word art! Good luck with the packing, will be great to have you closer for those "braai's" !

Anonymous said...

Tomboy - yep, that'd be me! i loved my dolls and dollhouse - on rainy days when i couldn't be outside - but i spent half my life up in a tree and the other half (in summer) riding my bike out to the farm to ride the horse! i was a marble-player non pareil - the boys wouldn't play with me because i usually won their marbles...yep, this kit's for moi! Thanks for the QP & the WA!

catschwartz said...

Thanks for the word art!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!