Friday 14 August 2015

New $1 Penny Savers + New CU

Is it only me or is this year sort of running away again? lol. It's supposed to be winter this side but the temps are sort of rather warm which makes me think we are going to be in for a rather HOT summer ..bring on the AC- lol

**********   $1 Penny Savers @ TDP  **********
 
WOOHOOO - More $1 products are up today. Gosh you have got to love August at The Digital Press! There are nearly 70 Products available - ALL only $1 each!
I have two new products up today
Inspired by a family chat over Wayne's Birthday weekend about our 'Families Favourite Songs'. This one was voted #1 by all of us.. I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff version.
And some amazing CT inspiration for you:
Julie 
By Julie
Kristal 
By Kristal
Connie 
By Connie
 
Steph 
By Steph 

 Hybrid Card by Tanya

Deborah 
By Deborah
 
Stef 
By Stefanie
 
kb-SunshineyDay6 
By Me

 Be sure to grab them while only $1 a piece ( that's only $2 for a Full kit!)
****************  25% off New @ Sugar Hill Co ****************
Be sure to pick up this CU Freebie in my NEWSLETTER today.
kb-Freebie140815
I hope you all have a really stunning weekend further.
Hugs and Loves

No comments: