Friday 30 October 2015

Hello Sweet Pea + blog freebie

AHH SOB, we lost the semi final against New Zealand(insert tongue phhhhttt) on Saturday evening and was this place a morgue for a while. I went quiet and then tons of moaning and complaining about the referee decisions which is usual when we loose a game…lol. But it didn’t stop everyone from ‘drinking their sorrows away’ and we had a fantastic time after the shock wore off with all our friends. Craig left on Tuesday and my dear hubby has fallen ill ( just got back from blood vampires and awaiting results).. so it’s been a rather upside down few days this side again. Gosh I think if my life ran smoothly for more than a week I think something is wrong- BWAHAHA.

I have a full new collection out this week. One that holds a bit of sentimental value for me as well as being created for my beautiful little niece who I don’t see that often anymore now that my sis has moved to George..

My Step Father has been gone a year this month and this kit was based around the song ‘Oh Sweet Pea’ which he sang to me for many a year every time we got together as a family.. it’s also my little ‘pet’ name for Caden. I hope you enjoy it and it helps you scrap/preserve those special memories as much as it gave me fond memories creating it..

****** NEW RELEASE day @ TDP ******

*please remember to grab the EXTRA 20% off coupon in TDP Newsletter today – this will only work on individual products and not on the already deeply 49% off discounted ‘collection’

kb-SweetPea_Coll6Hello Sweet Pea : The Collection

These are available separately @ 20% off

kb-SweetPea_kit6Hello Sweet Pea : The Kit

kb-SweetPea_JC6Hello Sweet Pea : Journal Cards

kb-SweetPea_masks6Hello Sweet Pea : Masks

kb-SweetPea_WA6Hello Sweet Pea : Word Art

And hang on to your tea, coffee or whatever you drink as OH EM GEE, my girls have some wonderful amazing fantastical pretty pages for you today. Seriously inspiring.

hello girlBy Julie

JenniBy Jenni

Rae2By Rae

EllenTBy EllenT

AmberBy Amber

KacyBy Kacy

ChristelleBy Christelle

TeressaBy Teressa

ruth-kb-hellosweetiepie-1-600_zps2lcfgubm.jpg~originalBy Ruthy

VickBy Vick

BianksaBy Biancka ( who actually created a BOY page and I’m bowing down)

AlinaBy Alina

JaimeBy Jaimee

DeborahBy Deborah

KimB_6By Me

There are SO MANY more layouts and you would scroll all day.. please be sure to check out TDP Gallery for extra inspiration.

I have a little coordinating FREEBIE at the bottom of the post today ;-P

************** GRAB BAG @ Sugar Hill Co **************

HallowVintage_GBHallow Vintage : Grab Bag

A Vintage Ephemera Grab Bag filled with illustration cut outs and newsprint 'quackery' adverts and Newsprint textures. Perfect for those Halloween or Autumn themed creations.

*Please see in store for detailed and 100% previews*

********************* TOOT TOOT ***********************

Did you know that the DigiScrap Parade launches tomorrow (10/31)? You'll be excited to know that several of the Fabulous TDP designers are participating... WOOP.  Below, you'll find a little sneak peek of what you can expect from all the talented designers @ TDP..

sneek

Be sure to check my blog tomorrow… ;-P

********************** FREEBIE ALERT  ********************

kb-SweetPea_flair

You can grab these coordinating flairs RIGHT HERE.

I hope you have a great day and I will see you again tomorrow.

Hugs and Loves

6 comments:

MoosieD said...

Thank you for another amazing collection, and for the cute flair freebie.

cazrush said...

Thank you for the freebie - lovely as usual. I LOVE sweet peas and for a number of years my husband grew them for me on his allotment but we can't have them any more as their perfume sets his migraine of. Love the new kit.

JeannieK said...

What a gorgeous kit! The first LO told me I had to have this one! Thanks for the cute flairs to match!!!

Peggy S said...

This is a really beautiful collection. And thank you for the Parade kit!

R said...

Thank you :)

Fibul said...

Thank you... I made a little card with one of your freebie :

https://labulledefibul.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/hello-3/