Friday 16 October 2015

Safari’s + New kit + Freebie

Ahh did we get spoilt rotten last weekend.. felt like the Royal couple for sure. Our weekend away from seriously AWESOME.. the weather, well lets just say we had a heat wave from hell..yup I think the devil decided to open the doors for a while and forgot to shut them..lol. My shoe soles were actually going tacky/soft on the tar it was so hot, so all outdoor activities were kept until sundown. Hence the golf clubs that came with went straight back without being touched- HAHAHA. The rest of our time was spent relaxing in air-conditioned rooms and bars. Wayne and I both came back refreshed and ready to hit the end of the year madness before our Summer holidays.

Nathan had surprised his long term girlfriend Kristy with a full day Safari cruise from Kariega Private Game Reserve as her Bday present on the 19th Sept (and included their best friends). He says it’s the best money he has ever spent, as all drinks and food were part of the package and there was no shortage of it.. ( guess who my son takes after..lol) These are some photos that were taken and are too good not to share with you..

1

Ahhh my kiddo’s ready to get going and taken with a view of the Kariega Valley…

3

Hi Ma…(sent to my phone)… naughty kids at the back.. good girl in the front…lol

2

Kristy has a loves using her camera like I do and these are some amazing photo’s she took while they were on the game drive.. LOVE!!

6

Nathan did have some errr ‘not printable remarks’ about this one HAHAHA..but gosh never seen lionesses in a row all sleeping like this.. amazing!

7

OOOOH lunch time………..Love the expression, almost like slurping up spaghetti!

4

OMG this is my all time favourite! A rhino with a full horn and so close up. Kristy and Nathan are both part of the ‘Save the Rhino’ organization and Kristy got so excited to be so close to this one.. gorgeous right?

****** NEW RELEASE day @ TDP ******

Enough yakking as I have some NEW goodies to show you too today.

This kit was part of the Premium Digital Scrapper Sept Issue and is now available @ 20% off in my store at The Digital Press.

0915-MakeAWish-KimB-600Make A Wish : Full Kit

I also have a large collection of Journal/Filler Cards

MakeAWish_JCMake A Wish : Journal Cards

Be sure to check TDP Newsletter for an additional 20% off too!

And some AMAZING Creative inspiration for you..

CELEBRATEBy Julie ( MotherBear)

ConnyBy Conny

JenniBy Jenni

EllenTBy EllenT

BianckaBy Biancka

Terresa1By Terresa

ShivaniBy Shivani

Danica1By Danica

AlinaBy Alina

ChristelleBy Christelle

RaeBy Rae

Vick YangBy Vick

deborahBy Deborah

AliceBy Alice

And today I have a little coordinating freebie you can pick up at the bottom of this post ;-P

************** 25% off BRAND NEW @ Sugar Hill Co **************

kb-Pods-N-SodsElements : Pods N Sods

kb-TM-Ornate4Tie Me : Ornate 4

*************** FREEBIE ALERT *************

MakeAWish_flair

You can pick up these little FREEBIE FLAIR Buttons right HERE

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and I’m shouting out GO BOKKE! lol

Hugs and Loves

2 comments:

jayleigh3 said...

Amazing photos! It was almost like being on that safari and looking at the animals up close and personal. Thank you for sharing them. i always enjoy reading your blog posts; you write as beautifully as you design. So, that brings me to the birthday flares freeb - Thanks for them; the whole kit is on my "must have" list.

Anonymous said...

The pics are so great they remind me of Mom&Dad's Safari down near wear you are. That was about 4 years ago that they went and I still have there pic "bad Lynda bad" but oh well printed and gave them a copy... so not so bad.... It was fun on my birthday 10/11 we celebrated it together because oh it would be hard losing one of them for hubby even tho he is 2 months older then me... kisses and hugs