Friday 9 March 2018

Lean On Me (NEW) + GRAB BAG + Freebie

Gosh, seems like forever I’ve managed to actually blog and get down to some designing. But with my dad passing away after being in hospital for more than 3 weeks it’s been a real rollercoaster ride. I’m slowly beginning to settle into our new home and get back into ‘work’ rhythm. It’s been a long 6 months of big stresses and I’ll be honest, I couldn’t have made it through (still not in that white coat! lol) without the help of family and my dear friends!

This brand new Collection is a collaboration with my dear friend Anita (of Anita Designs) who even though is miles away and we have never met in real life – asked me daily just how I was and sent me encouragement through it all. A friend I leant on just to offload when I needed it .. and I THANK YOU and every single one of my friends and sisters, who did exactly the same thing. Love you all with all my heart!

----------------------------------- NEW @ TDP ----------------------------------

For a limited time ONLY – you can grab these below @ 30% off

+ get a FREE KIT when spending $10 or more in Anita’s store!

ad_leanonmeKP_preview

Lean on me - the kit

or individual parts if you prefer

ad_leanonmePP_preview ad_leanonmeEP_preview

ad_leanonmePC_preview

Lean on me - pocket cards

ad_leanonmeWA_preview

Lean on me - word art

********************************

----- OR GRAB THE FULL COLLECTION @ 54% OFF -----

kb_leanonmeBU_preview

Lean on me – collection

Collection contains : the full kit | the pocket cards | the alpha pack | 3x8 pocket cards | the word art pack

**** PLUS you will receive this kit below valued @ $7 absolutely FREE! ****

ad_forecastKP_preview-01

Forecast

------------------------------ CREATIVE INSPIRATION -------------------------------

Maribel

By Maribel

Julie

By Julie

Rae Brown

By Rae

Jenni

By Jenni

Stefanie

By Stef

kb_friends_09

By Me

Anita is also FEATURED Designer this weekend! Her whole store is 30% off right now.. be sure to check it out HERE.

----------------------------- THE MONTHLY CHRONICLES ---------------------------

A brand new month and a BRAND New Monthly Chronicles | Playground Collection.

You can grab the FULL Collection for only $10 throughout the month of MARCH.

mc_playground_bundle_prev

All of the items found in this collection are perfect for both hybrid/home printing and digital scrapbooking projects.

---------------------------------- SUGAR HILL CO ----------------------------------

GRAB BAG + NEW goodies @ 25% off for a limited time only

GrabBags_Feb18

Feb 18 : GRAB BAG

kb_Bloomers45

Bloomers : 45

--------------------------------- FREEBIE ALERT ---------------------------------

kb_bloomersFree_090318

Make sure you pick up this CU freebie sampler in my Newsletter today!

I hope you all have a super duper weekend. Thanks for looking

Hugs and loves

2 comments:

Shel said...

So sorry for your loss, Kim. Much love and hugs to you!

Carolyn said...

My deepest sympathy Kim on the loss of your dear Dad. 🙏🏻