Thursday 22 March 2007

What a day!

I still can't dislodge the "hippo".. yeah I'm really a big softy at heart and all this has really really affected me today.. My DH keeps saying "I told you so"..( heehee, and don't they LOVE saying that..) but it's just that I never expected it.. I never feel it's "good enough".. but enough of the "blabber"... I want to just say a very big thank you to AmyW and to Ikeagoddess for their mentions.

You girls are the BEST and it was just WAY toooo strange to see my name there this morning. hahaha. By the way my keyboard is still sticky!! Think that is going to take a while to go away.

To EVERYONE(and there are tons of you) who left me such kind and encouraging comments.. THANK YOU to you too.. and Joy don't worry.. I'll tell my story on the "header" soon LOL.. scary stuff!! Because of all of you I will be "bringing it on".. keep checking back..LOL


The LO below is one I did for a friend who is getting married in September and funny enough these were the colours she chose for her decor.. Her fiance is in Iraq at the moment on duty,.. so Tracy hang in there girlfriend, he's back in April for a "visit"..

Kit used was from Weeds and Wildflowers Paisley and Ivy kit. They are AWSOME. This Lo is also in their gallery.




And finally I get my favourite part of giving stuff away.. African Sunsets freebie part3


This one has 4 solid textured papers, 1 torn "fabric scrap", 1 chipboard flower, 1 steel sun rope,1 dotty ribbon, 1 steel wire, 1 steel brad, 2 steel pins ( one with shaddows). thanks to Atomic cupcake for the actions. So sorry, link has been removed.

I hope you will enjoy this "add on" and there is one more tomorrow.. hahahaha, I couldn't help myself people.. they just kept popping off my screen.. I hope you all have a fantastic day further and that you pop back for the rest tomorrow..


Tons of love and more thank you's ,Kim

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty color scheme - like the torn paper action!

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

The "hippo" is definitely caused by the "artist in you". Have a dd who is an award winning sketch artist and she too "never thinks her stuff is good enough". You have massive talent and we are so greatful that you are so generously sharing with us. I'd love to have 1/10th of your talent. Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and textures you have created in this kit!!! Thank you soo much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful kit! /Maja

Anonymous said...

Just found your site today, but you may rest assured that I will be back. Your stuff is sooo great!
Thanks a lot for the 3 wonderful parts of African Sunsets.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful Thank you so very much for all 3 parts!!!!

Dixie said...

Great work - thanks so much for sharing!