Wednesday 22 August 2007

Hospital Wednesday

LOL- Don't panic- they didn't commit me yet! ( YET_ROTF), It was my day for hospital duty- volunteer work. So today is a little HECTIC..hee hee, I have a EMPTY fridge again- and I mean EMPTY this time- as in UM- ok there's supposed to be some of that 'white stuff' you put in your tea or coffee- but the isn't BARE!!! ROTFLMAO- So I'm going to the shops later with my DS ( oh give me patience!LOL), he has this wonderful knack of wacking the back of my ankles with the bottom of the trolly!!! I usually want to turn around and belt him one- but then he packs out laughing and say's sorry sorry sorry so many times in a row - So now I get the "hibbie jibbies" when he is behind me- so I make sure he is WAY far back or in front of me- hahahahahaha.

Oh my CT are on the ball this week! YAY guys!!! Carol sent me this beautiful LO of her family reunion.
She used bits and pieces from all my kits! And Jazz sent me this of her 'Miss Lily' ( a GD of her cousin)
HOW STUNNING are these LO's! I am sooo thrilled! They both used my new ZIP IT UP kit.

And I was asked yesterday about the colours of the zips- so I thought I would clarify it here quick- LOL. These Zips are ALL recoloured- means you can add YOUR OWN COLOUR to them to match any kit or LO. They are also in PNG format for use in all programmes- but I have put 6 PSD files for ease of use for most designers too. They are on SALE NOW @25% off for one week only.
And I even re-did the preview just so it's easier to understand- LOL. I got so carried away with adding colours to them on the first preview- I never even thought about showing it as it should be! ROTF! ( yeah my little brain get's sidetracked OH SO easy!!)
So here you go- LOL. Go check it out HERE if you would like to see them in more detail.

And I made you a template for today's freebie! I'm such a ONE photo page girl that for the last week I have been 'scrapping out my box' so to say and this is one that I did to use for myself later-


Some of you that use DIP have asked me for PNG files of my last few templates- I'm really sorry guys- I just haven't managed to find the time to get to them- so what I have done is save this one in PNG, PSD and JPG- for ALL users. How's that?? And I will do all my templates in future like this- OK? Well it's been a long post again today- hee hee. So here is that link. http://www.4shared.com/file/22595779/dd91af37/kb-template6.html Loves and hugs Kim

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your template is wonderful! Thanks so much. I've turned into such a template lover lately.

Anonymous said...

Wow..I thought I was first and then lynn's post came thru..lol oh well I beat Bunny today anyway..great template..love it and I LOVE those zippers and I think everyone else does too..they are so realistic and add so much to a layout..thanks for FINALLY getting them done (just kidding)
thanks for all the hard work you did on them and I know it was a LOT..

Anonymous said...

GM Kim,
I know what you mean about the "ankle biters", that's why I like to go shopping alone!! LOL. Although my DH thinks it's funny to bump me in the buttom with the shopping cart!! Ugh!! Then he giggles and says well get it outta the way! I think he is truly insane!! LOL.
Thanks for sharing the great template. I can't wait to use it.
I hope you have a great shopping!
Hugs,
Angel

PSharp said...

Thank you for the great template.

Anonymous said...

hey silly...going to the stoe again huh?..take it home girl..lol..love your zippers and the template is wonderful...I was so bored today that I ended up posting a freebie list...lol..yeah Im nuts...but I didnt know what else to do...hugs Silvia

Muma said...

Thanks for the freebies and adore your zippers. There is nothing like having a full fridge and you have nothing like a full fridge LOL. I know the feeling though. My fridge isn't empty but whats in wont even make a meal. Teehee. Have a good day sweetie.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the awesome template!!!!!

ScrappyFairy said...

Thank you very much for a great template

Karen said...

Thank you for a great template once again.
How about a tutorial on how to make those flowers alive that are in your templates. They are great flowers and I do not want to go look for others, so can you teach us?

Anonymous said...

ok Kim, if ya'all wouldn't have left the full cart at the grocery store last time, you might have some milk in your fridge. LMAO

Gorgeous template! Thank ya girl!

And your CT layouts are beautiful as usually!

Mwaaaah! To you too! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim! Hey, would you mind picking up some groceries for me too?? I hate shopping!!!

Oh - and watch your ankles!

Joy said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cool template :-)

Miss j aka mixedclawzz said...

thanks bunches.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

xashee's corner said...

Thank you for sharing such a cool template! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template. I have so much fun with them and love to use them.

Muka said...

hey kim! i'm back so I thought I'd drop in and say hi! now I've got a ton of catching up to do on all your posts and freebies... LOL... have a good one and good luck with your shopping! ;)

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh Kimmmeeeeee... haha, just thought I would test ya (like your ds whacking your ankles)... bet you like Kimmeeee as much as I dread being called Barbieeeee...ugh! At any rate, thanks for a good chuckle, and your amazing template, it Rocks! Be back soon!

hugs,
Barb

Rona said...

thanks for the template!

mel hains said...

thanks so much for the beautiful template!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

great template hun! I just got back from doing my grocery shopping (late night shopping here) because my fridge was much like yours!

Monique said...

Beautiful ! Thank you ! :-)

Deborah Misfit said...

How great I love it and your CT team did a great job with the zip it ups! They look wonderful! Thanks as always!

Shannon said...

I don't shop alone - the baby is easily contained right now - but I can't remember the last time DH was with me - probably right after the baby was born. He's worse than a kid about getting bored and then wanting to hurry-up and leave. :lol:
Thanks for the template - great job - as always.

Inma said...

Ummmm that empty fridge might explain Wayne's belly LOL I hope you didn't have any incident shopping with your son. :)

Jazzy's layout is fantastic, the photo looks selective colouring of it. Very beautiful. :)

Thanks so much for everything and best wishes. :O)

cherylzyx said...

so cute, thank you - and I appreciate the png files - DIP user here

Anonymous said...

Lovely:) Thank you Kim! The zippers are awesome and so are the layout! Happy99

Sév said...

merci ! Thank a lot !