Monday 8 October 2007

Nail biter

Talking about the Rugby World Cup that is! Phew- did my nerves take a little beating yesterday!! But we Beat Fiji and are through to the Semi finals!!! YIPPPPPEEEE- but WHO in 'rugby greats' minds puts our semi final on a SUNDAY!! ROTFLMAO- OH man you just don't understand- we are fanatics here in South Africa when it comes to our rugby and now that we have a sniff at that World Cup- well it's chaos- flags are flying, shop windows are painted with our rugby logo springbok and well EVERYONE is talking rugby- kids, woman, and of course the men- I want to see how many people miss work due to hangovers next Monday if we actually win the game to go through to the final (which we will I tell you-LOL)! hahahahahahaha- I bet there are going to be a few! ( and more than that!) And Australia and New Zealand ( 2 of the BIGGEST rugby teams out there are OUT- hahahahahLOL)- Sorry, but they are the teams we just LOVE to HATE- hahahaha. GO BOKKE!!!

Did you miss my Designers Surprise Kit bag?? Want to see what you missed??-


These 6 new products will be in store later today-( I'm 7 hours ahead of most of you-LOL) So keep a check in my store if you would like to see them close-up. Buckle it Up, Fancy Buttons-gold and Silver, Build a Bloom, Starry ties and Fancy florals 3. Thank you sooo much for all those that took the chance on "my bag'- hope you will have many hours of fun with it.

Some DSO news.

There is a Scrap and Chat tonight!! Have you been to one of these??- Oh goodness- Make sure you have at least gone to pee BEFORE you sit down at the computer- hahahaha. Receive a template to work with and post it in the gallery (using any kit you like) and you will get a posting gift just for doing it! How great is that- template and a gift! Just sign up in the forums before time if you are not a registered member at DSO yet-

Kristine ( aka the Wench) is having a PARTY the whole week - it's her birthday!! And she is having a sale of 30% off her store this whole week! Go check it out and pop onto her blog to see her daily 'presents' this week and of course to read what nutty thing she has done again-LOL.
Ruthie bestowed this beautiful award on me last week and I can't thank you enough Ruthie- I would send this one right back at you too! And if you haven't popped on to Ruthies blog- please do say and say a Hi- she also has a freebie listing forum for designers and a freebie listing blog too- all hard work just for us scrappers!


Thank you Ruthie!

I was also sent this LO by Claudia Teixera who has so kindly asked if she could give you the "QP page' that she made to do it with. She used my Garden Greens freebie and it's awesome!

So go grab it here and remember to leave her some love too. Thank you Claudia.


Olga I have to say THANK YOU!!!!! You saved my day- LOL. I will definetly put up the video on Friday!! I just didn't change the format to HTML- now I know and it's simple!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

And I was playing again- LOL. I had a really quiet weekend and have had a few ideas that I am nearly finished with- YAY!!! Will be letting you know this week.

I loved these tag templates from designer Silvia Romeo and I made them into some heritage styled clusters for you- hee hee, yeah just can't seem to leave the 'old' stuff! I hope you like them and can use them. And guess what- Hubby took my son to go get his ball box- LOL, Nathan was sick this week with flu and we didn't get there- but I must admit that 'thing' is a hell of a lot bigger than what I bought!!!! ROTFLMAO- Oh my poor child!
OOOH before I forget- I'm removing all AUGUST and some of Septembers earlier freebies guys- need SPACE- hahahaha- so make sure you have what you want- check in the archives for the month- Here's the link for the tags before I forget, http://www.4shared.com/file/25928159/dcf5a63e/kb-tag-ems.html Hugs and Loves Kim.

24 comments:

Kristine said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Love ya wench!!!!

::resumes dork dancing::

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Just stopping by to say hi.
Great tags, love the flowers on them. Man I knew I should have grabbed that bag. Oh well, next time.

**-Diane

Peggy said...

thank you for the freebie I love it !

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

I love the way you used my templates. These tags look gorgeous, pretty much like all you make. Thanks so much for using my products.

Silvia

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!
TY both so very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bee-u-teeee-ful tags, thank you! Ya know, I can 'hear' your personality coming through your posts and you sound like a person who would be so much fun to know!

Joy said...

Love the tags, the grab bag is spectacular (glad I grabbed it up), your rugby story brings back memories of the world finals I attended in Hawaii back in 1981!!! It was a blast and the Tongan team was staying at our house!!! Ha - we ran out of food!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks for the freebie tags and the QP - I'll leave Claudia some love too. :) Glad you guys won the match, and at least you have a week to recover before the next game right!??! Happy Monday! :)

By Dezign said...

Ooooooohhhh and aaaaaahhhh. I'm running out of words again. Thanks Kim, they're lovely. Now to get my butt into gear and start scrapping. All this sport has left my muses very drunk LOL.

Anonymous said...

These tags are perfect for those vintage family pages that I've been making. Thanks so much. And I'm thrilled with the grab bag that I purchased from you. You never disappoint me.

Melberry said...

Thank you, Kim ... for the terrific tags, the vibrant chit-chat, and the rest of the cha-cha-cha in your blog today. You're a gem, as always. Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am a South African living in NZ -so I had to watch the game at 2am-4am. I was bushed yesterday, but after NZ & OZ were knocked out, I thought the Bokke needed all the support they could. I really hope they keep it on track and beat Argentina to get through. NZlanders are so p-offed, we may not even get coverage as they are very sore loosers. Anyway I am glad there is some scrapbookers out there that love to scarp and love to support the Bokke! Thanks you for your blog, and your great designs. God Bless!

Gayle said...

Love the tags! Beautiful! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tags, Kim!! And a special thank you for offering the QPs I've made with your wonderful Garden Greens. You're awesome!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Peggie said...

Beautiful Tags. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty. Thanks!

Deborah Misfit said...

Love the tags - and your story. Rugby isn't something I know much about - but I know how sports can be when your team gets this close! Good luck to all of you!

Sue Akin said...

Love the tags! Thank you

Unknown said...

So beautiful ! Thanks so much !!

Anonymous said...

love the tags.tfs

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for both the QP and the beautiful tags.

Inma said...

Congratulations on winning the game, and lots and best of luck next weekend. :) And try to all behave down there, I see lots of excitement with the rugby so the rest of the week could be mad there. LOL

Congratulations as well in getting the "Nice matters Award", :)

The Qp is really nice, Claudia did a great job doing it and it's great she is sharing it. :)

Glad and happy I could help with the video thing, and I just wondering what you would be having in the blog on Friday LOL

Thanks so much for the tags they are really nice and vintage like. Beautiful, thanks for sharing them and best wishes. :O)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tags - I like the shape and the flowers are really wonderful! Thank you for this very nice gift!