Friday 10 October 2008

Happy Anniversary Bonnie

WOOOHOOO- it's Friday- and NO- I'm not going to throw my name away this weekend- My name is still missing out here somewhere and if anyone picks it up- please return it to it's owner- BWAHAHAHA. Ok, it's a home weekend- I have some work catch up after all the power cuts and HD crash. Yup- that's my plans and I'm sticking to them. ( hahaha, got to tell myself that a few times-lol)

And we have a Bday next week, Bunny Wunny - WOOOHOOOO and in her own words- Ive got my store on sale for 35% off (Even though I'm really only 21 AGAIN this year!)  hahahaha- I had to put this here as I had to giggle- UHUM But aren't we ALL 21 again this year??-  Make sure you check it out as Bunny hardly ever puts her CU on sale- but they are for this Bday celebration!

And I've been growing my hair- well I've decided to stick it out this time- lol, and it's got to the stage where I can play with it- YAY!! Well I usually just put clippy things in to hold the top back off my face- but I asked my nanny ( housekeeper) to do some cornrolls/weaves on the top for me- OMG, I LOVE IT!! lol, I just have to get more clips as we only found seven that matched- and she wanted to do them a lot smaller- wanna see??

October-08 002

I'm going shopping after I fetch Nathan for some more clips! hahaha- Wayne is going to tease the crap out of me when he gets home- but I like it- it's fun. And I think I'm going to get her to do it for my own Bday party that's coming up at the end of the month! WOOOHOOO- fun-lol

AWW and look at this AWESOME Lo from Mrs Miles- she used her Bday kit I made for her to scrap this very special 60th Bday party-

Marie-Birthday-Small

LOVE IT- and love the 60's at the bottom too- Thanks my friend.

And I got this stunning LO from Jazzy this morning- she used my Precious Angel Memories-Blue to scrap this wonderful memorial page of her grandson Andrew

Never Forgottenrs

I love it GF- it's so soft and precious! Thank you.

And oh goodness I had a good giggle at this one sent in by Pamela-

!cid_8E83E0DD-C0B8-4CAC-9BC6-43C062712756

BWAHAHAHA- now that journaling just gets my funny bone! I LOVE This! LOL. she used my Softly sweet kit.

And Rozie- the reason you didn't get the Grungy prints 2 in the overlay grab bag is that it was the *Bonus download* with the BUNDLED bag.

kb-grungyprints2_preview 

They are up in the store at the moment @ 25% for those that missed them .

And today is a very special day for BONNIE VAN ESCH, she is celebrating her 10th Wedding Anniversary! Congrats Bon and I hope you and hubby have a fantastic romantic weekend away. I know I got all excited when I hit 10 years- to me it was a HUGE number- lol. Now they all are! Wishing you both many a more year of love and happiness.

I made this little kit up for you ( just like you did for me-lol) and it will come in handy scrapping some of your * romantic weekend away pics GF*-

folder

It has 3 papers 12x12, one 12x12 worn edged embossed paper, a silk rose and leaf, 1 large ribbon wrap, 1 tatty and worn frame, 1 faded book cover matt, and a word art.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Bon. You can grab it here and please pop on to Bon's blog and wish the happy couple as *thanks* ;-)

http://www.4shared.com/file/66388843/74636a4e/kb-thisislove2.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/66390043/82a43aa9/_2__kb-thisislove.html

or you can grab the one folder ( i just made them into smaller downloads for dial up users;-)

http://www.4shared.com/file/66386833/dbfd8bba/kb-thisislove.html

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend,  - OOOOH and don't forget the DAILY TREATS on the DSO blog too- all the designers are having a turn to give you a little Treat before Halloween.YIPPPPPPEEEEEEE, be good and I'll chat on Monday -sending hugs and Loves Kim

19 comments:

Dinphy said...

I think your hair looks very fun this way, suits you girl!
But I'd love to see it with more clips too! ;)

Thanks for the goodie, love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you =)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE the hair!!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays FAB goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you manage to get everything done this weekend!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner said...

Your hair looks GREAT and will get better with more clips too! Thank you for the LOVE kit! Going to be fun playing with it, as usual! hehe hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! :D

Unknown said...

Gorgeous hair, miss Kim :) I think that length really suits you, and the do is just the best!

My mom's had a bunch of down time with the electricity being off, and I was going to tell her to do some digi scrapping until I realised she wouldn't be able to turn the computer on. DUH!

I have no idea WHAT I would do with myself!?

Amy W. said...

Hi there Kim!
Your hair looks adorable! Wonderful look for you! Hope you are doing well. I'll try to catch you later!
Big hugs,
-Amers

Unknown said...

LOL your hair is so cute Kimmie!

IkeaGoddess said...

Love your fun new do. Have a great weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know Kim B.
Please just ignore my small episode of senility.As soon as I read that I felt so stupid.LOL. I have to get the grungy prints 2 as i love the grungy prints 3 if my credit card will squeeze it in :)

HelenClyde said...

Wow, I absolutely like what you´ve done with your har! You look so much younger, very beautiful!

And I like the freebie, too, of course ;-) Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

yay, thanks!

Nett (Lady_Grundlefunk) said...

Just stopping by to give you moochies! OMG could you look any more adorable than you do?! Have a great weekend Mamma!

MWAH!!

Snowsmoon said...

You are looking so cute with your new fun hair do. It really does look good on you and gives you a fresh, fun and sexy look!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello. What a wonderful special...I had to call my friend Linda of Bon Scrapatit as I was so excite to have you, a very talented and well know design stop by to check My Digital World out. Thank you from the bottom of my heart as it was the kick I needed...I have been going through a real burn out.

Have a wonderful and creative week and can't wait to see what you have coming up next.

HUGS.....

Mara said...

this looks so beautiful, thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Your hair! It does look fun, I want those too :) Hehe.

Thank you for the freebie and i'm scootin over to Bonnie's blog to leave her some hugs too :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Kim love - I am being honest, but as long as I have been coming to visit you now, you could do ANYTHING with your hair and still be GORGEOUS!!! :) Your FUN-LOVING personality SHINES through your type and seeing photographs of you just makes it all the MORE real for "this" EXTREMELY visual girl!!!

Thank you for the visit girlfriend and for leaving me some Kim B "lovin'"!!! I had started to browse through your shop, but then you have SOOOOOO much to look at and I got horribly sidetracked and lost my place!!! HE, HE ... you were celebrating your anniversary and trying to save data from your EHD so I thought I'd wait a bit until that was all cleared up and THEN ... well, I got busy and forgot all about it!!!

I shall pick something out tomorrow and I am now on my way into my HUGE "Kim B" STASH to play and see what I can come up with tonight!!!

Love atcha girlie and I wish you a MOST fabulous week ahead love!

MWAH!

Linda :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! I forgot to mention that I stopped in to wish Bonnie a "Happy Anniversary" and never made it back over to snag your LOVELY freebie and to say "Thank YOU"!!! Another LOVELY and VERY talented lady in SCRAPLAND!!!

I get distracted FAR too easily I am afraid! Oh, the perils of "getting older"!!! ROFL! :)

XOXO,
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this lovely little kit. Very classy. Hugs and aloha!!

Pamela said...

Well you're a better blogger than I ROTF!! I've not even managed to get my LO on my blog yet. Thanks so much for the shout out on my little "skinned knees" page. My daughter was soooo mad at me that day LOL. And your hair looked so cool. Mines to my butt just so I can play with it!! Sadly, won't hold curls unless I dippity doo it LOL!!