Wednesday 8 October 2008

STORMS

Oh my gosh- we have been hit by storms- enough to cause flash flooding and houses being struck by lightning. We even had a TORNADO! Yup- something we don't ever see here - struck Grahamstown a few minutes ago- ( it's a little town just outside Port Elizabeth). I've had to keep my computer off most of the morning due to the storms and the sky's are still black! So I think I'm going to just do this as QUICK as possible- LOL

I have some of my CU items that were in my Anniversary Grab bag up in the store at the moment - All 25% off for a limited time only-

kb-branchingout2_preview

kb-hootytooty_preview

kb-doodlybirdys_preview

kb-torntemplates_preview

There are toooo many to put here- but if you check out DSO in the NEW PRODUCTS section- you will see what's up at the moment- ( busy with the rest hopefully today-lol)

And just to remind you that the Precious Angel Memories are also 25% off at the moment ( but only till Friday)

kb-PAM_pink_preview

And look at this super Lo done by CROPPY who has gone and started a blog too- WOOOHOOO- you go girl! lol

jpRstsoTPVIDM0-geLvkA5n8c44FOrzx0300_thumb[1]

she also did this stunning one with the PINK kit- and some of Jazzy's(Words to Delite) awesome Word Art.

Ambry 5mths

LOVE that reflection of the rose!! AWESOME WORK girl- and if you pop onto Croppy's blog she has a super duper freebie up too.

AWWW- and I have to show you my LO of my dearest *fur princess*- lol. The Queen that rules our roost as Wayne says ( well she is my little lady-hahaha)

kb-Bon-Jazz-Roxy

I used Bonnie Van Esch's new kit Bird on a wire for it- and Here Kitty word art by Jazzy ( Words to Delite).

And yup- that little face gets away with murder- lol

I have to run to fetch Nathan- I'll chat tomorrow, I just hope we haven't floated away by then-LOL Hugs and loves Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phooy, I just went to buy the angel kits and the sale is off. I guess it's Friday where you live? Those are beautiful kits!