Thursday 27 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! I hope you all eat a sh----t load- lol, and from the menus I have seen flying through from our designers I would say - I WOULD!!! hahahaha, OH MY GOSH- it all sounds so mouth watering and I think Bunny is making like 100 different pies! I WANT A PIECE OF EACH - PWWEEEAAAASEEE- lol. I know it's not all about *food*- and that it's a time to give thanks for what you have and have got- so hoping you all spend a wonderful day with your families today!

We don't celebrate a *Thanks Giving* here in South Africa and after reading all those menus last night and this morning I'm REALLY looking forward to my Christmas lunch- hahahaha. YEAH, that's when we make a BIG *eat till you pop* meal for tons of family and a few dear friends who don't have family close by.

Just a reminder that the CHRISTMAS BAG will be gone later today- so I thought I would give you the WHOLE REVEAL EARLY-

kb-christmasgrabbag

Still only $6 for all these goodies below ;-) ( BUT RUN- it's gone in a few hours- well ok about 5-LOL)

folder

Snow flake Winters day textured OVERLAYS-

folder

Some Christmas Dolls (Large files for ease of resizing too)

folder

Festive Penguin Templates

folder

Festive Cheer Pattern Overlays

folder

Hand crafted Festive Trees

folder

Snowflake templates with multiple variations and designs ( all in PSD and separated PNG)

These will ALL go up at full price tomorrow- so grab em now at only $1 EACH in the grab bag.

Oh gosh- Thanks so so much on all the compliments on my new kit! I'm soooo glad you like it too!

 

And I have some more EYE CANDY  from my New kit * FROM SANTA WITH LOVE *for you today!

folder

- AND A TON OF CT TEAM FREEBIE GOOOODYS- WOOOHOOO-

for Kim Nessa (600 x 600)

This stunning cheerful Lo was sent by Silvia- I LOVE the side clustering girl!! AWESOME!

UHUM from being rather quiet to being one of the GALS- and she got me GOOD!- LOOK AT THIS from KimberleyRae-

KimberlyRae-KimB-FSWLove-KimbSiggyBG-web

BWAHAHAHAHAHA- don't you just love it! and we had a rather *warped* discussion about me hugging that tree- hahahaha, but we will leave that one, as everyone's tummy's are going to be FULL today! lol

ANd now for some GOODIES- WOOHOOO

FSWL 2

How CUTE it this sweety pie! Renee did this one using my new kit and Jazzy's Christmas Word Art-

She also has it as a FREEBIE QP on her blog ( plus ssssssssshhhhhhhhh- it has a little AWESOME bonus in it- but I didn't tell ya-lol)

My Shining Star small

AWWWW- don't you just think that face is toooo ADORABLE- OMG, I couldn't say no to that BETH! LOVE it-

And you have to LOve Beths QP's! She is offering TWO today- one with the word art and one without-

BethLong_FSWL_qps_preview

Grab them HERE ;-)

And One of our wonderful DSO designers Sherrie(RC Mama) made a QP for you guys too! Gee's it's Thanks giving and Christmas here today- LOL

kb-rcmama-FSWL-QP-preview

You can Grab this one HERE-

Please please please leave the girls some love for their hard work that they share with us- Thanks my girls- HUGE HUGS!!! And Yup- there's some more tomorrow- lol

I hope you all have a peaceful, family filled day today. Hugs and love Kim

5 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Go Kimberly-Rae-WaaHaahaa... that is so funny.
I too don't get to celebrate thanks giving and I have already seen what Bunny has made! I think she has taken her Friends For Food blog to a different level and is inviting everyone to dinner lol! Phew.. enough to feed an army I thinks.
Hugs to Ya :)

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you today Kimmy..we are going to Shoneys for dinner..they have a huge food bar with lots of selections so I will eat a piece of some kind of yummy pie for you..and look for my anti acid when I get home..I always needs it because I turn into somewhat of a piggy today!! Hope you have a great day and to all who celebrate the day Happy Thanksgiving! love meee

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just little OLD me again!!!!!! LOL
Well since I got your RAK I went & purchased your grab bag!!!!! LOL
ITS AWESOME LOVE the Dolls & penguins!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
*burp*
Thinking of you today, and your non-celebratin' a$$.
*wipes chocolate off face*
*hiccup*

I just wanted to tell you that there is NOTHING like the first glass of eggnog of the season.
*hiccup*

Im eating pie, and thinking of YOU!
hahaha!! Maybe next year you'll still be here Thanksgiving and I can fatten you up before you go home!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Thank you for the LOVELY Thanksgiving Day wishes girlfriend!!! I LOVE Bunny's comment - YAY, perhaps she can keep you right on into Christmas!!!

AWESOME layouts with your GORGEOUS designs! I did indeed pick up your LOVELY Christmas grab bag only moments after the mail came through and am biting at the bit to use some of those FABULOUS overlays in it!!! SLOOOOOW computer, but no complaints here - WAY too much to be THANKFUL for including ALL of my SWEET and DEAR friends here in SCRAPLAND! SO thankful to know YOU Ms. Kim B!!!

MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :)