Wednesday 5 November 2008

Snot en trane, and a lot of GRATITUDE

Well *snot* I suppose is the same in any language- LOL, but both together in English would be * snot and tears*. And yes that was ME yesterday- Oh Gosh, I had just pushed publish on my blog first thing in the morning as I had my wonderful hubby at home taking me for coffee. When I get a mail that say's- Kim, check out one of your CT blogs, from Renee. So I of course pop on to Renee's blog- OH hell, I hadn't even got right to the end of the post when my cell phone rings- so now I'm already crying - say Hello, and I hear this * Happy birthday Kimmie, it's Renee*- That was me FINISHED! I started chunking so bad that I couldn't even talk- LOL. No really! I never expected ANY of it, and hearing Renee on the other side was the last straw for my *marshmallow* heart. I got poor Renee all teared up too- LOL

To my Wonderful CT TEAM, Andrea and Kristine all I can say is Thank you- and that just seems such a small amount of GRATITUDE for how you made me feel yesterday! I love you all dearly and YUP- I did have to redo my make up twice before I went out- then again last night! Waterproof mascara is something I think I have to invest in! hahahaha.

And here they all are-

Kim CT and Friends Layout

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this- Oh hell, it's a KEEPER girls! Thank you!

Kim CT 1

Just look at these!!!- OMG, this is my team! LOL- and you want to know why we get on so well! BWAHAHAHa- that's JAZZY sitting on a statues lap!

Kim CT 2

and oh goodness- Kristine girl you look FAR toooo composed here GF- I would be dragging you to the bar for a drink too- and Pamela on the tables?- hahahahaha, YOU go girl! AWWW I swear I didn't know if I should laugh or cry! The funniest is they have been doing this behind my back since the beginning of OCTOBER!!!!- I saw on the downloads on 4shared that early October is when they shared all their goodies with each other! HUH?- how the hell did you all keep it quiet and not slip up ONCE??- YOU GOT ME GOOD! lol

Gratitude Group Preview

Can you believe this!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW- it took me the whole morning to get all the pieces together!!

That's how HUGE this kit is! ( you can start collecting pieces from HERE if you haven't been already-lol)

And the only way I could show them my GRATITUDE is by doing this LO using a little bit of what each created - hee hee,

kb-Gratitude-from-me

This is me this past two weeks! OUCH, lol. And yup I had a few of those and a few other things for ALL OF YOU yesterday! hahahahaha. I used a template by Christie Lemmon.

Thanks again girls- LOVES YA!

And oh goodness - there was MORE- I hadn't even finished wiping out the mascara when my dear friend MRS MILES posted this-

kim-card[1]

How gorgeous is that Cupcake!! And it's a CU freebie too on her blog for everyone and of course ME- hee hee! Love you my friend and thank you!

NOOOO- it's not finished- I wake up this morning and find this from bubbly, effervescent , Linda-(Bonscrapatit designs)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM - 110408 - Prev 

Thank you soo soo much for making my day so special girls! I really don't know how else to show you that it meant the world! MWAH MWAH MWAH!

Thank you to YOU for all your wishes,comments and e-mails yesterday. It really made my day an unforgettable one! One that will stay with me for years to come!

And today is my sister Kerry's  Bday as well as my dear friend Ants- so I'm off to have some tea and cake ( phew a lot of it! LOL) Will need to get bigger pants after this week! hahahaha. My little thank you seems so small to all of you- but  know that is from the bottom of my heart! Loves and Hugs Kim

22 comments:

Melanie said...

(sniff)I'm all teared up, too. You have some really great friends, KimB. So glad you had such a great day!

Kerri said...

And me! Glad you had a great day. Happy Birthday to your sister, from one Kerri to another!
hugs
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Glad we made you cry Kim...hahahaha....I had another picture to send in but I didnt think it proper to send a pic of me drunk as a pig, getting ready to show off my boobs...hahahahaha!!!!! We've all been in cahoots since October 1st so Im really amazed we didnt blurt it out...I came close once..LOL

Unknown said...

yep ur a

marsh

Unknown said...

mel

Unknown said...

low

Unknown said...

LOL...

tell the sis happy bday!!!

~B

xashee's corner said...

You are LOVED by so many!! not hard to understand why either!! HUGS!! Sure hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!! Happy Birthday to your sister too!!! :D Have a GREAT day!!

By Dezign said...

Wheeeeee another skropjou. Give Kerri happy birthday hugs from me as well. And you missed all the mails about male strippers and how I scare the living daylights out of them LOL.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Awwww Kim, and I thought I SNOTTED it all out yesterday girl! You are SO sweet, SO funny and a REAL gem darlin'!

Wishing a VERY Happy Birthday to your sister, Kerri and to your aunt - y'all made your debut into the world the first week of November, VERY cool!

Thank you again BEAUTIFUL lady for ALL that you do to make SCRAPLAND such a WONDERFUL place to spend time in!!!

MWAH!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMGosh Kim, my early morning-ness is showing!!! I stand corrected. I wish a VERY Happy Birthday to your sister, KERRY, and your friend, ANT!!!

Off for another cup of coffee me thinks!!! ROFL! He, he ...

XOXO,
Linda :)

nancypinct said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kim. I wish you a year of peace, love and good health! Thank you for sharing all of your goodies with us!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kim, hope you have the best birthday ever!
and thank you to your friends for all the kits!

Jasmin-Olya said...

I am giving you an award for your beautiful designes. See it on my blog http://jasminolya.blogspot.com/2008/11/award-n1.html

Being Mrs Miles said...

Its so good to give back in any small way, Kim - I wish I had my designing mojo on, I could have done so much more. I'm just having such a difficult time pushing anything out!

YOUR sister's birthday, its MY sister's birthday tomorrow too - with your, Mr. Miles and my sis's... I'm getting birthday-burned-out LOL - no offence, but my keeper-upper is breaking down!

You know, any day CAN be a birthday - if you EVER have a request, its yours.

I'm so glad your friends all poiled you rotten!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kim. These ladies you have on your team are fan-tabulous. Glad to hear they managed to surprise you.
Hugs to you and your team.
Barb

elizlom said...

Happy Birthday Kim, what a wonderful gift they made you!!! So glad they were able to give you such a wonderful surprise, many happy returns!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday KimB

Sue said...

You sure have a great CT and wonderful group of friends to make such a marvelous kit for your birthday! That says a lot about you and what you mean to them.

Happy Birthday! I'm grateful they showed their gratitude! :D

Belinda said...

Happy Be-lated birthday! I'm a bit behind on reading my favorite blogs and I missed your big day. I hope you had a spectacular day! It sure sounds like you had some special surprises!!

((Hugs))
Kori

Ruth said...

Happy Belated birthday Kim! Being not feeling well this couple of day, not reading yours blog that's why I'm a bit late to wishing you...anyway, glad you had such a great day!

oh ya...I got 3 lil AWARDS for you Kim...hehehe... check it out here! http://ruthmelody.blogspot.com/2008/11/tag-awards.html

Pamela said...

Awww, I'm so glad you had such a good day Kim. You do so much for us you deserved it lady :-) And yup, they are a nutty bunch of gals you've accumulated LOL!! I actually fit right in ROTF!! We had a blast playing and I really enjoyed getting to know them all better!! Thanks so very much for the opportunity!!