Monday 1 December 2008

Christmas tree day- and SNEAK PEAK

WOOHOOO- it's Christmas tree day in our house today and I have Nathan sitting VERY impatiently waiting for MOM! hahahaha. It's our little thing we do together- we put up the tree, Wayne does all the outside lights and *heavy duty* hanging. I'm looking forward to it, And he is on HOLIDAY now for more than a month- ARRGH, help-lol. Well not so bad, he has hiking and fishing trips planned for most of it and looks like Wayne and I will be real *Darby and Joan* this summer holidays-lol

Ok lots to show and tell today- and OMG! I forgot it was the end of the month till our REMINDERS came through for the new challenges- BWAHAHAHA- yeah I said November is my CRAZY month and each day just bled into the next! I have tons of Colour Swatches I make up thank goodness and went with the one that spoke to me the loudest yesterday- hahahaha-

And here it is-

kb-DecCC

A little more MASCULINE and Boyish- I'm sort of tired of Christmas colours - LOL, But yet you only have to use 3 of these colours so it can STILL be Christmassy too! WOOHOO-

Please come join me here and play with this month- I know we will all be busy with all our Christmas Goodies- but sure you will need a *time out* somewhere- LOL

And did you miss my BLACK FRIDAY SALE on my NOVEMBER GRAB BAG??-

I hope not, because it went back up to $8 today- BUT, it is still a HUGE bag

kb-NovCUgrabbag

Wanna PEAKY-lol

The-Earth-laughs-in-flowers

Jenni Used the Bag to make up this GORGEOUS LO using products from the bag and the Collab Freebie from Digital Candy.

She used these

folder

Mixed overlays ( Nett used them for her stunning ALpha too!)-

And it's a FREEBIE TOO- WOOHOO

NovemberFreebiePrev-ChaosLounge

You can GRAB IT HERE.  LOVE IT

kb-fromsantawithlove

My From Santa with Love is still on SALE @ 35% off- it's a HUGE kit with TONS of goodies to play with-

Just check these out!-

judy1

Judy has made some Christmas Cards with this kit too! OMG- I'm LOVING the cards from this kit!

Judy2

Don't you think they are STUNNING?- Judy these are beautiful!

And while we are chatting about cards- WELCOME LOUISE to my CT team!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO- Loucee as we all know her has agreed to be on my team and keep us AMAZED at her crafting goodness with cards and HYBRID projects! hee hee- BIG HINT- theres something AMAZING coming tomorrow! keep your eyes peeled-lol

BethLong_FSWL_bbpages_preview

Beth has these AWESOME BB Pages for you too- you can GRAB THEM HERE.

Merry Christmas large

Beth did this AMAZING LO of the girls in their hats with my From Santa with Love papers and Alpha and added a whole lot of other goodies from my stash- lol. Credits are on her blog- LOVE the extractions - it's soooo STRIKING!

And Bunny Wunny has a STUNNING Pressy for you today too also using my kit - WOOHOOOO - It is CHRISTMAS I tell you-lol

!cid_D7047758226B4378A95146868501D61E@LILOFFICEPC

It's a DEC DESK-TOP and you can get it from Bunny's Blog HERE.

And of COURSE I usually add a little something to my CC CHALLENGE goodies- lol, so I made a Freebie QP with my Posting Gift for you-

kb-DecCC-QP

You can grab it here- http://www.4shared.com/file/73935225/7c7e08b8/kb-DecCC_QP.html . And WOOHOOO, Nathan just shouted all the lights work- PHEW that is one nightmare I didn't need today- hahahaha. Until tomorrow- hugs and Loves Kim

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Kimmy!!!

We're having a rain/sleet storm right now and my connection keeps crapping out...Lovin' all the cards too!! Makes me wish I did hybrid!! LOL

Enjoy your Tree day! Julie and I did our Friday night...its our tradition too!!!

Mwah!!

LouCeeCreations said...

Wow! I'm looking at how versatile your 'from santa with love is' from Judy's cards to Bunny's desk top! gonna have to grab that one lol!
Oooh Lucky me.. I'm on your team lol! Thankyou for having me.. I just know it's gonna be MAD.. Am I ready for this Waahaahaa! sure hope so!
hugs

EAL Designs said...

Hi Kim, just wanted to let you know I've given you an award on my blog in thanks for your friendship and kindness
http://ealdesigns2.blogspot.com/

hugs, Lisa/EAL

Unknown said...

mornin mornin...
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

snowy, rainy, cold....
STOP RUBBING YOUR SUNSHINE IN MY FACE little MRS "I Think Im going to go lay by the pool"
YOU SUCK!
hahahah!!!!

Gorgeous cards, layouts, and MORE....
lol

Just Me said...

oh Kim ..thanks for showing my cards ...I love your new kit Love From Santa...you are so talented ..love your new colours for December Color Challenge...hope to give it a try


hugs

Sherrie said...

Wow! Your CC kit is gorgeous! Have fun decorating today.

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

GIRLFRIEND! I am on the fly getting ready to post to my blog and came to snag your link as I'm using some goodies from last season with a bit of updatedness and realized that your FESTIVE overlays were amongst my VERY first CU items to use as a BRAND new designer!!!

I LOVE YOU Kim Broedelet and I RELISH your CU goodies and was SOOOOOOOOO happy that you sent through a FINAL notice for your BLACK FRIDAY CU GRAB BAG as I was struggling so to keep afloat over here and thought it was still the LAST Christmas CU bag on sale!!! I would have been HORRIFIED to have missed out on it!!!

I know, I'm a SAD case, aren't I??? SO BE IT!!!

Your CT is BEYOND words - PURE GENIUS and TALENT I say!!!

HAPPY MONDAY, HAPPY DECEMBER and HAPPY, HAPPY darlin'!

MWAH!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great QP!

Being Mrs Miles said...

You did it AGAIN - sheesh, you designing side is on steriods, I'm sure.

I totally agree, the Christmas colors are probably wearing thin with you by now, for you would have been thinking Christmas colors way back in September - being a designer one always has to think ahead.

I'm DELIGHTED to see Judy's card's here, why I'm so puffed up I could burst. Love having talent in the family, she's been crafting for years and she amazes me.

I'm TICKLED to see Louise join you with hybrid CT - her work is exceptional, and I love her clear, concise directions.

Well Bunny, she's such a hunny, makes my heart warm and runny. I wish I had just the talent she has in her baby finger! I'm sure she just looks at stuff and it designs itself in front of her.

And Beth, ya, she should be called " Betht " (lisping for best) for her work is wonderful.

What a blessing for you to be part of such a great team.

I could just hang at your blog all day long and be quite happy. I hope you are sucking up some rays for us Girl, cuz its all grayness here for us. :( In fact its even too wet for a berg right now.

Vana63 said...

Looks like I wasnt the only one determined to scrap some personal holiday cards this year, ggg...I Luv'd LouCee's that she shared so imagine my delight when I signed on today and saw she is new on your CT, awesome! I was trying to get my try up for the NovCC but missed by a day (whaaaa) but if you wanna check it out I blogged about this evening :-) Thanx for the new colors for December, always love boy stuff!!!

Scrapbrat said...

Hi,Kim
I have an award for you on my blog!
Get it here:
http://scrapbrats.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-got-secret-to-tell.html#links
Hugs
Trudie xox

Anonymous said...

Awesome quickpage! thanks so much for sharing it with us. Love it

Dinphy said...

Hey Kim,
Did you see? I actually bought some of your stuff!
Not so special you'd think, but it is for me, as I've NEVER bought on-line before!
Heehee, got me a pay-pal and some money for my b-day. :)

Aw, I missed out on Black Friday, but got me some bits I wanted anyway.
And luckily I celebrated a few days early and I did NOT have to miss the Black Friday GrabBag too! :) LOL!

So now I'm playing with it all, for the new CC.

Just wanted to let you know. Can you tell I'm exited about it? ;)

Thanks for always making such beautiful things! Love the eyecandy!

Damselfly said...

Such cute stuff! Thank you for the QP. Enjoy your tree!