Wednesday 28 January 2009

Smooth Runnings

WOOHOOO- Waynes IT guy came yesterday and spent most of the day fiddling and tweaking my PC- the best is he installed the New Router too! Yup it all works as it should- lol. And the new HD for my backups is in too!

YAY YAY YAY!  So we are SMOOOOTH and *hopefully* more stable now! ( that's the PC folks- come now, come now-lol)

I've got a little HAPPY BIRTHDAY to send out today, this is to someone that has loyally been visiting me ( and others) for a long time and ALWAYS say's a hi and a leaves a comment,

VALINDA- I hope you have a wonderful day my friend and that the year ahead is filled with ALL you wish and hope for! Thanks so much for your friendship and for your constant support too.

Please won't you pop on over to Valinda's blog and leave her a Happy Happy and lets try make her day start off with a smile ;-)

 

On another note- Bunny is *stormed* in and has no electricity or telephone at the moment! OUCH! Now that's being a little harsh - especially AFTER a snow storm! BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRR, so please for all those that have sent mails that way or to the DSO store- please be patient and Bunny will get back to you ASAP. If it's URGENT you can e-mail me and if I can help you I will ;-).

OOOH Some more eye candy from my AWESOME CT!

014

By Renee-( man this is just STUNNING!)- Word art is by Jazzy

 

Delightful4

By Luisa- Love the photo work, and the string threading!

 

Because-I-love-you

By Jenni- Stunning blend work- love it over the typed paper!

She Also using this set of  Word art by Jazzy.

Funky Love Lines preview

it's Funky Love lines

All of my girls above used my Heartfelt kit for their LO's

kb-heartfelt_preview

and some of my new CU goodies- Made with Love series. 25% off at the moment.

Made-with-love

*thanks Jenni* for the preview- ROTFLMAO- I stole it off Jen's blog- ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh- lol

 

OurWeddingRS

this one by Crops- love the tear cluster work!

She made this into a QP freebie for you too! - WOOHOOOO

C2DMadeWith Love QPpreview

You can grab it on Crops blog HERE. ( ps- love how you put the products used in your preview line GF!)

 

Angry-800

This Lo was done by my dear friend Kristine-

I tell you what- this really really has to be one of the most HEARTFELT LO's I have ever  had the privilege to read in a long time! It's so full of raw emotion. I felt that you were talking to me over coffee about your feelings my friend! A HONEST Lo that goes straight through the heart of the person reading it. LOVE YA!

If you want to see this up close- you can see it here in the Gallery at DSO.

 

Locked Up LO TN

A little lighter on the feelings and one that had me LMAO- as I could SOOO see myself in one of those- lol ,Vicki- thanks soo soo much for sharing this LO with me.

Both used Hearty Tarty-

folder 

And today  you get TWO freebie's- this one comes from Jenni Rousseau-(Chaos lounge) WOOHOOOOO-

I LOVED that cluster frame she used for her LO- and now I get to keep it too!  and you of course you do too- YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE-

MWLClusterFrame-ChaosLounge

You can grab it on Jenni's blog HERE. Please leave them some love ;-). Off to finish my Feb Colour Challenge goodies- hee hee, Hope you all have a wonderful day further. Hugs and Loves Kim

8 comments:

charlie said...

woo hoo congrats on getting LOTW at Snap and Scrap.tv..fantastic layout!!!!!

Jenni said...

Heartfelt is one of my favourite kits of yours, love the LO's with it!!! I have such a lump in my throat from that amazing journling, WOW!!Congrats on LO of the day, woohoo!! Going to see which one made it!

txbubbles said...

Girlfriend,
I am just ecstatic!!! One of my LO's published on YOUR blog? Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it. I am loving "Hearty Tarty", it's so versatile. Oh, and to answer your question, yes, those are pina colada's in real coconuts! They serve them this way at the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Big hugs,
Vicki in Texas

xashee's corner said...

LOVE the layouts! Sooo CREATIVE!! i LOVE your designs COMPLETELY! :D Hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

Being Mrs Miles said...

*grovel grovel*

Sowwwy Kim. I'm losing it slowly haaha! So sorry I mixed up the date of Valinda's birthday. Hope you're not too upset with me.

Hay NICE ROUTER, baby! hee hee!

POOR Buns, lets hope she's got lots of good reads and movies and yummies and can just snuggle in till the storm passes. Hopefully there will not be much damage!

Your CT ROCKS! What a talented bunch of ladies!

Its looking SUNNY out here today so I'm off for a nice walk, methinks! I hope you have a fabulous day, my friend!

PS - will send you some email 'fings' when I get a moment!

♥ Barbs

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Kim:)
I am overwhelmed by the luvin I am receiving this morning for my BDay!! Thank you soo much for the wonderful greeting you have given to me and for sending folks my way to make my day!!How sweet!!:)Hey..I am realizing that turning fifty five ain't all that bad.LOL Thank you soo much for all you do and for being who you are!!

You make me laugh...
You make me snicker...
So hard sometimes...
I have to hold my ticker..(heart)hehe

Hugs,
Valinda

Beth said...

What a fantastic collection of eye candy you have to show off today! Woohoo! Your kits are so gorgeous... and thanks to everyone for the generous freebies too!

Vana63 said...

just popping in to say Hi and Thanx for sharing the beautiful LO's and goodies!