Wednesday 29 April 2009

FULL BAG REVEAL

*I'm late, I'm late*- lol, Yup, I feel like Alice in Wonderland at the moment- hahahaha. Up till all hours this week and I'm slowly catching the worm! So not going to make this a LONG post-

Just a full REVEAL of my

ANNIVERSARY GRAB BAG will be GONE TOMORROW ;-)

kb-annivgrabbag

FULL this time to celebrate! 7 full sized products @ only $7!

Just $1 PER FULL SIZED PRODUCT ( no re-coloured items!)

folder

Birdy houses

kb-grungescratch-1

Scratch Textures

folder

Paper and feather *Flutters*

folder

Weed it 3

kb-leafys

Fabric Leaves

kb-largebloomers

Large sized Fabric Flowers

kb-texture-thesky

Textures- the Sky ( with b/w textured versions too)

That's only $1 EACH for all ONE of these products -

Keep an eye out tomorrow and Friday for HUGE NSD specials and Brand new products from the WHOLE OF DSO and of course me- lol

*Bunny Cracking that whip again- so got to run*-lol

Until tomorrow-

kim1_thumb[2]

1 comment:

Veelana said...

I love the grab bag! Can't wait to see whats comming next :-D