Wednesday 1 April 2009

*grab coffee- lots to see*

You comfy?- lol, WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we leave for our holiday today so this post is coming a little earlier than the *rest*- Rest of WHAT?- you aren't going to BELIEVE this one-

So better make space on the HD as well as getting that coffee- ;-)

First off- HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY- , and who stole my Internet connection this morning?-

Actually the whole of SA was down and out and it only came back on NOW! Sheee's was I getting a little worried I wouldn't be able to post this today- and my Sis too- she was on the phone seeing that it wasn't only HER that couldn't open any pages etc- so doing this NOW while the going is good- lol

And being the FIRST of April today

 My NEW Colour Challenge is up and rearing to go!

kb-april-09

This is the posting gift for you if you just come play with-

but TRUST me- you will have a MEGA kit collected by the end of the month with all the awesome generous freebie kits made by the girls taking part!

Check it out here and come play with this month ;-)

 

Remember my Mish Mash Grab Bag will only be available for TWO more days!!

kb-mishmash

Only $6 for 28 elements ( all individuals - no recoloured or hued items!) 6 overlays and 3 stock papers!

You can see the FULL REVEAL HERE. or in Store HERE.

And some goodies done by my CT with it ;-)

littlegirlsRS

Jazzy's little GGD who so reminds me of a cupie doll! lol- tooooo CUTE! she also used her own word art Girl Power.

You-are-my-angel

Jenni used just goodies from my bag to make up this beautiful page too. Also using Jazzy's Girl Power word art.

AHHHH- Loving the *pink and baby theme* going on here- lol

 

Jenni also made us a STUNNING freebie which she used in her LO too-

MishMashFreebiePrev-ChaosLounge

and also has some AWESOME kits on sale for only $1 for a few days!

$1-DealsMarch-ChaosLounge

Check the details on Jenni's Blog HERE.

And you can grab this little beauty from Hutchie too! The third one in her frame freebies!

Aren't they STUNNING!

LPD-KBD-ClusterFreebie3

You can grab it HERE.

 

And now to that EXCITING BIT for the day- lol

Label-springblossoms

91 designers involved in a DST SPRING BLOG TRAIN!! ( yup- including me)-

NO JOKES PEOPLE!!- 91 pieces to collect from all of us! How freaking awesome is that!!

 

And oh Gosh- PLEASE remember that all the designers are in all different time zones and will be upping their awesome contributions as they can- I'm really EARLY as it's the first for me already!

You can get the FULL LIST of all the designers and blogs

HERE on the Blog train BLOG! It also includes a FULL slide show of all the contributions!

And yup you should have come from Jenni ( but I'm ahead of her at this time due to me needing to get my suitcase packed-lol)

Here is MY portion to this fabulous collab freebie blog train!

folder

You can Grab it HERE- http://www.4shared.com/file/95145000/158f33ae/kb-springblossoms.html .

Please note there might be a slight variation in the LOOK of some of the elements as I had to re-do this due to my PC crash- but luckily my preview was still up at DST- HAHAHAHA. But it's all there as you see it!

And to get to the next coach/blog on this train- you will need to visit A-liya - HERE.

Well that's my yabber finished for now and for the next two weeks! I'm going to have such withdrawals not having my PC but KNOW that the rest and break is only going to make me rearing to go when I get back!

Wishing all of you a VERY BLESSED EASTER and hope the bunny brings you something *chocolate*- lol. Going to MISS YA ALL!! MWAH MWAH MWAH!!

kim1_thumb[2]

58 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!
Boy what a send off!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFE & AWESOME VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine said...

Have a BLAST!!!!!!!

Snowsmoon said...

Thank yo so much Kim....You have done a wonderful job with this DST blog train..as always AWESOME!

You have a great holiday and REST and relax, stay out of trouble! LOL or at least have fun . . . remember pace your self!

Your new color palette has my creative brain going already! Thank you for all your hard work and Happy Easter to you as well!

HUGS
Dawn aka Snowsmoon

PS...off to see your sister now before work! ENJOY

By Dezign said...

OMW, I'd rather give up smoking that give up my daily visit to Kim B. Girlfriend, have a stunning holiday, drive safe and piepie in die see.

I guess I'm going to be quite busy with this gorgeous download.

Daddoo said...

Hi Kim: Gee! I spelled your name correctly this time. Hope you and your family have a good vacation.

I will be visiting Amers and Emma in a week. Will I beat the parcel?

Lots of Love. Daddoo

A-liya said...

Kim, you are stunning!
Have a great rest!!! I'll be waiting for you :)

Unknown said...

What a great way to spend with the morning coffee! Love your part of the train, great muted colors! Thanks so much for the generous freebie!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Wishing you a great getaway,
May you relax each and every day,
Just know that while you play,
I will be here to wait and pray!

You just chillax Baby!

*snort*

♥ Barbs

Melanie said...

Oh, THANK you! I was wondering what I was going to do without your blog for the next two weeks! Now I can start downloading these wonderful freebies from the blog train. Wonder if I'll get done before you get back???? WOW! NINETY-ONE???? Whew!

Thanks for your pretty part. Sorry you had to do it twice! Have a GREAT time!

xashee's corner said...

Have a safe & WONDERFUL holiday away! but know you will be missed! :)
Thank you so much for ALL that you share! Have an AWESOME time!!

KrisG said...

Thank you very much for your awesome piece of the blogtrain. Your designs are truly gorgeous! Have a wonderful holiday!

Jenni said...

Have a wonderful holiday, will miss you but you so deserve it!!

Ingrid said...

Thank you verry much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Peggie said...

Thank you so much. This is lovely.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Back again for your contribution this time!!!!!!!! LOL
TY so very much Sweety!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow--this is beautiful! Thank you so very much.

Judy said...

Love your part to this HUUUUGE blog train. Wow will I ever get to everyone before you get back!!!
Have a wonderful holiday, relax and destress and travel safe.
Will look forward to your return and seeing all the wonderful photos.
Hugs
Judy

Jessie said...

YAY Get my KimB fix hehe I alawys love gettnig Stuff from you and this kit is awesome. YAY!! I hope you have a great trip! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Fabulous! Thank you!

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much! I love the colors and the elements!

Peg said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work and contributing to this fabulous train!!

GSCreations said...

Hey sis, have an awesome holiday and get some well deserved R&R. Gonna miss you BIG time - already feels like forever Hahahaha, loves ja!!

Sharon Dale said...

Thanks so much Kim for your beautiful piece of this gigantic kit! Have a fab and safe Easter too :)

Sharon Dale said...

Thanks so much Kim for your beautiful piece of this gigantic kit! Have a fab and safe Easter too :)

Always Plumpster said...

Oh! Oh! FAN-TAB-U-LUS!! Love it said with a grin and big thank you. I sure hope your going to have a great time on Vacation, relaxing but lots of fun. Was also glad to see you post the CC colours before you left us. LOL..
LynO

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I sure appreciate your hard work! This kit from everyone is so amazing and tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the very lovely kit!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Well, firstly, I'm getting a good little chuckle going as I realize that you won't lay eyes on this for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!! ROFL!

Kim love, you DA BOMB baby and you by now just HOW much THIS GIRL loves reading your blog posts!!! Who has EVER visited Kim B and left without a BIG GRIN on their face??? Come on, show of hands!!! HA, HA, HA, HA ... lookie there, not a SINGLE hand lifted! I rest my case.

Thank you for your EVER SO lovely contribution to this HUMONGOUS blog train, it is SOOOOO unique and I just KNOW that those BEAUTIFUL flowers are HAND DRAWN!!!

Wishing y'all a SAFE, SOUND and not TOO much of a head-pounding vacation!!! *wink*

Love atcha girlie,
Linda :)

Silvie said...

Thank you very much for your gorgeous part of the blog train freebie! I love it!

Trisha said...

Thank you Kim :)

lorig said...

I hope you have a great time. Thank you for this fun contribution to the blog train.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous kit!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Ex-Rev said...

Thanks for the beautiful Spring Blossoms freebie!

Kessa said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit.

Sue said...

Happy Holiday and thank you so much for your wonderful contribution to the Blog Train

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful contribution to this blog train.

Rhonda said...

Very pretty! Thank-you!

tradewinds77 said...

You made this blog train more beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Terrific, many thanks!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Kim:)
Wow!! Two weeks without a puter??? How are you gonna survive???LOL
Hope you have a fantastic vacation and come back all rested and relaxed.:)
Thank you soo much for this soo cool kit. I LOVE IT!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Marianna said...

Thank you so much!

Evelyn/Ev/Evee said...

I love it so much, Kim. Thank you tons!
Hope that holiday is doing you the world of good!
xxoo

Unknown said...

What a totally awesome contribution to the train. Thank you. Have a grand time on your holiday.

Crops said...

I know how much you loveeeeeeeee awards...LMAO so I got 2 for you!!! hahahahaha

April said...

Awesome! Thank you so much for the wonder kit!

ivymay said...

thank you for your beautiful contribution to the Spring Blossom Blog Train

Amy W. said...

Big hugs! I love you!
-Amy

Whitney said...

I'm loving your stop on the blog train! Thanks so much for sharing!

Nikki said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning as ever! Thanks Kim.
Robin

Jessica DuHamel said...

OMG You have 54 comments!!! I've never seen so many comments for a blog post. You'z veryyyyyyy popular Miss Kim B! hehe! Anyhoo, ty for stopping by my blog and showin some love. I'm a HUGE fan of your gorgeous scraps and I'm wayyy happy to be amongst such talent at DSO. I look forward to getting to know ya! ~Toodles =)

MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. said...

Thanks for sharing with all of us! Your designs are beautiful. Happy Easter!

Sara said...

Thank you so much! Really like your part.Hugs

Bydelstorp said...

Oh, this is so lovely. Thank you very much for the wonderful mini kit.
Keep enjyoing yourself :))
Hugs Karen

Betty said...

your contribution to the spring blossoms blog train Kim is awesome...thanks so much for sharing...hugz, Betty

Ingrid said...

Thank you for the beautifull kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://decenterprises.com/ - cheap soma
And it is definitely not for children below 12 years old.
[url=http://decenterprises.com/]cheap soma[/url]

How to Store Store Soma at room temperature.
soma pain

Soma is used to treat muscle spasms, injuries and other painful musculoskeletal conditions.