Friday 22 May 2009

Mini Bag Friday

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- it's FRIDAY! which means WEEKEND BABY! lol. Also gifty day on my blog right?? Yup, looks like Friday is going to be our day.

My brand new MINI CU GRAB BAG 2 is up

kb-minibag2

4 full sized products at only $1 each!

$4 for the whole lot

but only for the weekend! Ends Sunday night 24th May 09.

So grab it now before they go up at full price! (trust me it's a HUGE saving)

Want some hints??-

Of COURSE I couldn't have a bag without some hints and tips-lol

Adam

AHHHHHHHHHH- the boy that makes my soul sing!

And both Jenni and I LOVE him ( along with most of the world it seems)

BUT man did my heart break when he didn't win- but I don't think he needs it huh?

Trust me - he is in our homes all the way down here is South Africa too. GO ADAM! lol

Jenni did this *tribute* LO with goodies out all my bags ( this one included) and I absolutely LOVE this! Stunning work GF!

6zt1fn

Kristine ( Wenchy) did this wonderful LO of her *best fur ball friend*.

(sheeee's he's a fluffy one GF! lol)

Briella-May132009RS

Croppy used goodies from my bag as well as a few other of my kits!

Just look at those cheeks! TOOOO CUTE

PersalinesWeddingDay

Pamela did this really romantic LO using one of the goodies too.

Sonja3

Renee did this one of her Best friend too! she's got such and impish grin don't you think-lol

me-1

Loucee did this beautiful LO of herself! WOW- I LOVE it,

And she turned it into a QP freebie for you too! WOOHOOO

Untitled-1

You can grab this stunner HERE>

And today is a very special day for a really dear friend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCHE!!

My *sweets*, I hope you have a fantastic day today ( and yes I've had my 3 coffee's now- bwahahahaha), and that this year brings you nothing but joy and happiness and all that you hope and dream of.

kb-rochebday

I made this LO for Roche today playing the Scraplift Challenge

using Loucees brand new kit Dily's , (30% off at the moment)

lcc-Dilys-preview

+ One of my Grab bag products and Jazzy's word art- Just life.

Thanks Loucee, I had great fun playing with this.!

And of course today I have a CU OK freebie for you ( VALIND TWO DAYS ONLY!)

kb-starrypattern-1

Its a Full *starry* pattern in JPG, separated PNG's and in PSD for total ease of use.

If you like these let me know and what type of patterns you would like to see? I love making these and would love to know what you would like to see out there.

You can grab it HERE. Sorry link has expired


Have a great weekend! We have a rugby semi-final tomorrow ( only Wayne's team- BLAH- hahahahahaha) but of course they are South African so I am sure I will be yelling for them too.

Have fun in whatever you are doing.

kim1_thumb[2]

20 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

try not to lose your voice this weekend Kim.. and have a blast!
Ooooh, thank you for playing with my new kit too! I adore the birthday layout
hugs xx

charlie said...

Love the layout with Loucee's kit..loving the weekend bags..hehehe..have a good one!

Carjazi said...

Thanks Kim! Looking forward to the goodies in the bag. Gorgeous pages your CT does too! They totally RAWK.

Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

morning

kistine said...

Morning dolly!!

Groovin' down to Jamie Foxx and wanted to stop in and wish you a kick ass Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
xoxo
Me

Dinphy said...

Ok, I started to read, but even before I finished his post, I've bought the bag. lol.
Gonna go now, download and unwrap my present!
;)
Thanks for the pretty paper too!

txbubbles said...

Gorgeous LO's, and love this star overlay! Since you asked, I would love to see some stripes and doodly overlays.Now I'm off to grab the bag, I LOVE this every Friday deal! Have a great weekend!
Big hugs,
Vicki

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the overlay!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you for the starry paper! Have a FANTASTIC weekend! :)

Andrea said...

GORGEOUS layouts by your CT! Happy Birthday Roche (beautiful LO for her too)!!!

YAY grab bag!! Thanks for the star pattern! I'm off to grab your grab bag :-)

txgwen said...

Cute overlay! Many thanks and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout of your friend Roche! Thank you for the layered overlay!

Sherrie said...

Thanks Kim!!

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
on Friday May 22nd 2009, in this topic: Freebies That will Expire Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
Lauralee
Forum Owner
We now have over 1400 members!

Laramie said...

This is a beautiful overlay and thank you. Everything you do is awesome. Would love to see circle pattern and maybe a corner overlay. Headed over to pick up a grab bag. hee! hee! Have a great weekend.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

beautiful layouts. Have a great weekend and thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Di Heuser said...

Thank you so much for the starry patterns. They are awesome. Cannot wait to create some pages with them.

Bydelstorp said...

I love your layout with Loucee's new kit, it is so vibrant and full of joy.
Thank you very much for the starry overlay, it is fantastic.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

I'm a little late reading some of your post. Love your layout with Lou's new kit, it is gorgeous! Thanks for the starry overlay.