Friday 5 June 2009

Full of it Friday

LOL- well not so much full of sh(one)t as usual, but full of the snots and cold! BLAH! Drowning yourself in snot at night is just not fun nor is looking like Rudolph the red nose reindeer!! And thanks to Kristine and Nett yesterday I nearly lost what little lungs I have left, laughing so hard that I ended up in a coughing fit so bad that even Nathan came running with a glass of water- hahaha. You guys are NUTS and Nathan has said I can't read any more mails from you until I can control my laughter- BWAHAHA- Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. lol *spraying Lysol for you and keeping cough mixture close at hand*. ;-P

And it's FRIDAY which means a MINI CU GRAB BAG IS UP!

kb-minigrabbag3

ONLY $4.00

4 quality designer tools and resources - that works out to only $1 per kit.
Personal and Commercial Use OK
Valid only from 5th- 7th June.

And Bunny Wunny has one up too! YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEE-














Mini CU Grab BAG #2

4 quality designer resources for only $4
that works out to only $1 per product.
Personal and Commercial Use OK

Valid only from 5th- 7th June.

Don't MISS it as it's only available this weekend. Gone on Monday morning.

hee hee- yup you want some hints and tips??

CWC_ClusterFrame6-5-09

Caryn, my fellow South African designing friend has made you this gorgeous frame out of goodies in the bag.

You can pick it up HERE.

And Renee has done a DUAL LO here ( using ANGELS TEARS, MOODY DAYS and goodies out of GRAB bag#3 too)

- I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this one-

Mini GB3

And today is the LAST DAY you can grab Chaos Lounge and My Collab kit-

ANGELS TEARS @ 35% off-

kb-angeltears

Some MORE AWESOME eye candy done with this versatile kit-

girls for Kim (600 x 600)

By Silvia

cheryl won copy

By Ruth

kb-AngelsTears-12copy

By Paula

Kim-Friend

By Kim

vivki

By Vicki

MMDC_angelswatch

By Melanie

Us for Kim (600 x 600)

By Silvia

Angels Tears goes FULL Price at midnight- don't miss it while it's on SALE, check out some more detailed previews HERE ;-)

And of course it's a FREEBIE Friday-

I've added a sampler from my Mini Grab Bag #3 today;-) ( just another little hint for you)

kb-floralpattern_sampler

This Freebie is CU OK and will only be up for TWO DAYS. Comes in PSD, PNG and JPG for use in all programmes ;-)

I've included a sampler personal use paper too.

You can grab it HERE. Sorry this link has expired


Well my energy is going quickly- and I think it's time for a good book and a blanket on the couch. I hope you all have a fantastic day and weekend.

kim1_thumb[2]

25 comments:

kistine said...

You are full of something allright..LOL

I had more fun yesterday with our conversation. Steve enjoyed it later too...LMAO!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this great overlay - hope you are feeling much better now - Hugs - Maggy

Carjazi said...

Hope you're feeling better. It's snot funny that you're sick. Ok, Kris and I were chattin about it too. I can see why she joked you up.

Thanks for the new grab bag. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

txbubbles said...

Hope you feel better soon, take it easy this weekend and get plenty of rest. Love the overlay, thanks so much for it. Now I'm off to go SHOP!!!
Big hugs,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful overlay, Kim. Now go lay down and take care of you!!!! Feel better soon.

Di Heuser said...

Get better soon. Missed your humour yesterday

CathyK Designs said...

Hope you feel better soon. Thanks so much for the overlay.

xashee's corner said...

i sure hope you feel better soon! making snots is no FUN! :) Thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL overlay! and yes, i LOVE LOVE LOVE that dual layout too!! Have a RESTFUL weekend! :)

Unknown said...

I've had my time on the couch with the blanket and the book, ready to scrap now! :) Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for posting my LO, these are all GORGEOUS layouts using this kit. Thanks for sharing the overlay

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Take lots of cough syrup... or, considering that one of the main ingredients of cough syrup is alcohol, maybe you should just eliminate the middle man? That would take care of the "take lots of fluids" advice too! And if you didn't feel less sick, at least you wouldn't care, right! AND if you mix your booze with orange juice, you're ALSO getting a day's worth of vitamin C... SO IT'S MEDICINAL all the way round.

hugs!

Bydelstorp said...

Hope you'll feel better soon. Gotta run now, because I still have to pack my bags (HATE that part about traveling). I am leaving for home, because we're having my 20 year graduation party tomorrow (arrrggh has it been that long ago already? lol).
Thank you very much for the beautiful overlay.

Hugs Karen

Andrea said...

WOW you weren't kiddin'! Those layouts are some amazing eye candy! LOVE that dual LO! Awesome!!

Thanks for the sampler :)

Ok now you need to crawl back into bed and GET WELL!!!

tajicat said...

Pretty LOs! Thanks so much for the goodies! :)

txgwen said...

Many thanks for going the extra mile to post today - the overlay is super and the eye candy gorgeous!

Hope you get plenty of rest this weekend so you're back in top form next week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Phyldar said...

I love this pattern - thanks so much!

Laramie said...

Kim hope your up to snuf in no time. I rather have a head cold than a migrane. Have to pickup your latest Grab and WOW, Rene's dual Layout is Fantastic! I might have to scraplift this one. Just WOW! Thank your for the CU Freebie and get well soon.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

Simply Sarah said...

what a cute overlay! Thanks for sharing it! I hope you feel better soon. Colds are just a miserable thing to endure.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ROFL! You girlies are such a HOOT! I can JUST see you each sitting at our computers bustin' up!!! It reminds me of my daily outbursts of laughter when reading something funny or chatting with one of the gals! Good thing I'm alone most of the time and bless the furbabes, they are SOOOO used to it, they don't even flinch!!!

I hope to find you still relaxing on the sofa and enjoying some MUCH needed and WELL-DESERVED downtime so as to overcome whatever is ailing you dearest one.

I've already grabbed both your and Bunny's bags (did I just say that? :)as well as the STUNNING *Angel Tears*!!! Thank you SO much for ALL of your HARD work and DEDICATION to helping SCRAPLAND scrap in style girlfriend!!! You be ROCKIN' it mamacita!!! MWAH!

HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

XOXO,
Linda :-D

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMGosh, how could I forget my comment on Rene's dual layout!!! My gosh that SOOOOO rocks and I, of course, just HAD to do a DOUBLE-TAKE!!! MAGNIFICENT!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts, and outstanding overlay! Thank you! Hope you get well quickly!

Anonymous said...

thank you! jenny

Tritya Creations said...

Thank you for your lovely overlay...

RebeccaPSP said...

OH Kim! I just bought both grab bags and just wanted to say thank you! They are both absolutely wonderful, I can't wait to start playing!

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much for everything, your designs are incredibly wonderful!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-