Monday 15 June 2009

Hubby home

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE- getting on here early today as tomorrow is a public holiday, but Waynie took today off as he has been away so much the last two months and wanted to spend some time with lil' ol' me- WOOHOOOO! It's not something that he does often, so I'm going to make the most of his company this *surprise long weekend*- hee hee

So jumping on to let you know about my new kit Mezzaluna-

It's slightly out of my usual *style* but man, I am really loving it - it's Classy and rich and I thank Renee for getting me out of my *comfort zone*- lol

kb-Mezzaluna

It has 49 elements + 4 gold script word arts, and a full Alpha.

Realistic gold elements that add that *pizzazz* to your LO's.

kb-Mezzaluna_01_LRG

The papers are textured and rich in colour- with blends and gilded gold patterns. Almost a baroque, vintage styled elegance.

$6.00 $4.50
Save: 25% off

Don't miss it while it's on sale.

And just check out all these fantastic LO's-

bsc-kb-mezz-WEB

Bunny wunny did this LO for her lil Bugs- (rest of journaling hidden for privacy).

 

Beautiful2-dinphy

This stunner is by Dinphy.

 

In_My_HeartRS2

Jazzy did this beauty and made us a gorgeous freebie QP too

 

InMyHeartPreview

You can grab it HERE later ( I'm early today- lol)

 

Kim_Journey

Kim did this of her sons Wedding- love the tints!

 

KrisG_JessLove_kbMezzaluna

KrisG sent me this stunning LO of her daughters wedding!

 

MMDC_CountingHrs

Melanie did this of her nephew who actually oversaw her wedding! AWESOME!

 

RUTH_LoveQP copy

Ruth has this fantastic LO as a freebie QP for us too! WOOHOOO

folder

You can grab it HERE>

And Jenni got GSO at DST for this awesome LO- CONGRATS JEN!!

Love4

 

And I have a little extra goodie for you today too!

I made a freebie cluster word art to match the kit and to enhance your LO's ;-)

kb-Mezzalunawordart

I used the Alpha and the elements in the kit ;-) Papers used on the preview from the kit too.

You can grab it here-

http://www.4shared.com/file/111914942/b9fdcff1/kb-Mezzalunawordart.html

Okies- I'm off to preen- hahahahaha. I hope you have a stunning day and I'll chat again on Wednesday.

kim1_thumb[2]

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning Kim, yeah I'm up early for my part of the world. LOL Beautiful layouts from a beautiful kit! Thanks for the BEAUTIFUL wordart to go with it. :) Enjoy your day with your DH.

Melberry said...

Awwww ... so glad you're going to have a WAYNE AND KIM day!!! Excellent. Know you'll have a terrific time. What a treat to see another one of my layouts posted on your blog, particularly this tribute to my nephew. AMAZING, and thanks so very much.
as always, be true to you,
Melanie

kistine said...

Mornin' Toots!!!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!!

OK don't get CAUGHT...is that better?!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dinphy said...

Kim you're killing me! LOL
First this AWESOME RAK, and then I find my little lo on your blog!
Girl I'm in HEAVEN!! Thanks SO SO much for making me feel all tingling!

And thanks for the wordart. :)

Now enjoy your long weekend!

Jenni said...

Have a wonderful extended weekend!! Love the LO's and I love the wordart. Thanks so much xxx

Amy W. said...

I too love this new kit. And going outside of our usual style is how we grow. Much hugs and love my friend!
-Amy

xashee's corner said...

thank you for alll that you share! :) Have a GREAT day!

KrisG said...

I'm with Dinphy.... tingly is definitely the word. How odd to see something I did on YOUR blog! Thanx again for the most awesome RAK... and for the Beautiful wordart (love your clusters!). Love your STUFF!!! Have a great day!

JulieBee in Iowa USA said...

This is such a gorgeous kit! Your gold is so... GOLD! LOL. It looks great. Thank you for the freebie. I love it, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful word art! Thank you!

txbubbles said...

I can't stand it any longer!!! I'm off to buy this wonderful new kit!
Big hugs,
Vicki

cathy said...

beautiful kit! thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Kim!
I just wanted to say thank you for the awesome wordart and gorgeous new kit! Great Job!! I hope you are enjoying the long surprise weekend! LOL gotta love those! Hee hee.
Hugs,
Jennifer

bj said...

Thanks a million!

clubiani said...

this is so lovely! thanks for sharing