Friday 11 September 2009

Kidnapped

hahaha- I have 10 minutes to do this as I have just been kidnapped by my dear friend Deon for LUNCH!! hahaha- Was told No excuses, he wants my company- so I'm not going to *fight toooo much*-lol. Can you say long rubber arm?

4

Last time we went for lunch was a while ago and well we sort of landed up looking like this! I think it's going to be another one of these! Anyone got extra aspirin for the morning?????

Just a reminder that the following new CU products are up for

SALE @ 30% off at DIGISCRAPVAULT

kb-flowerbuddies1 Flower Buddies

Long flower stems and little flower buds.

All in original format. 8 PNG @ 300 ppi

kb-beadybitsBeady Bits

6 Beaded wire stems in original format.  6 PNG @ 300 ppi

folderGrassy 2

Twirled grass clusters, single grass blades and grasses bent to add to your designs, kits or LO's
Perfect finishes for clusters.
Contains
6 PNG @ 300ppi

Grab them now on SALE- limited time only.

Okies- that's my time limit- got fingers pushing buttons here- BWWWWAHAHAHa. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. And GET BETTER SOON BUNNY! We miss you.

Hugs and Loves

5 comments:

Just Me said...

have a good lunch ...and a wonderful weekend....


hugs

IkeaGoddess said...

Kim, the photo of Deon and you is priceless! LOL
Have a fun lunch :-)
PS. take one Tylenol before you go to bed. With a bit of luck you won't have a headache at all ;-)

Unknown said...

I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I used the Angels Tears Collab in a book that I had printed and love the way it has turned out! You can see photos on my blog in this post.

Have fun Kim!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kim:)
This must be the day for showing off your fantastic designs..cause I used a couple of your kits to make some brag book pages and have them displayed on my blog.Now I need to get pics in them.LOL
I had such a blast playing with your kits and don't intend to stop any time soon!! Thank you sooo much for sharing your wonderful work with me.HOW FUN!!:)
If you are curious..come take a look ... my door's always open.:)

http://vjscraproom.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Valinda

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

WOW GF it must have been one hack of a kiddnap since your not back yet!!!!!! LOL
Hope your suffering to bad!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!