Thursday 29 October 2009

And so it begins

Well Nathan's LAST official school exams have started! He wrote IT yesterday and English one today. He said they both went well but said he panicked on the first question today (English) which was- explain and write a comprehension on what you think procrastination means- BWWWWWWAHAHAHA. I looked at him and said *NATHAN??? *insert big eyes here* , You procrastinate EVERYDAY!, he just started laughing and said- Mom, I got it 5 minutes later- I think I was just stressed and worried and couldn't for the life of me remember what it meant- hahahahahaha. He's the KING of procrastination- so hopefully he gets the full 20 marks for that one huh?

Shelby girl, if you reading today- thanks soooo much for my *VERY early morning phone call*- hee hee. Shelby phoned me from the States forgetting the time differences and had Wayne jumping up and running for the phone in the nude this morning- toooo funny! Nothing like an eyefull when you get woken up huh?- BWWWWAHAHA. Poor Shelby had to wait till I started making sense too as it took a while to get my voice and brain going.- hahaha. Was sooo good to here from you my dear friend. THANK YOU, and no matter what time of the day or night- anytime is a pleasure!

Don't forget my Candy Christmas is still on SALE ( yes a little early for Christmas I know but if you like me - I'm already planning cards and presents etc-lol)

CANDY CHRISTMAS-

kb-CandyChristmas

ON SALE NOW @ 35% off for a limited time.

$6.50 $4.22

And I have some more STUNNING eye candy for you! WOOHOOOO!candy_christmas_03

 By Jodiann ( man this little face gets me EVERYTIME! lol

Christmas-2007-vivky

Lilly-3rd-birthday

  By Vicki

(using it for some AWESOME cute Birthday shots too- WOOT!)

my-first-xmas

DSO_candychristmas-000-Page-1-kerru

BOTH By Kerri (love the blocking!!)

Sugar-and-Spice1

This Magical one is by Jenni ( also using Jazzy's word art)

And this BLEW ME AWAY!! HOLEY MOLEY is this woman a whizz with paper and HYBRID goodness! Check this out-

preview

Loucee has made this AWESOME ADVENT CALENDER with my kit! Don't you think it's freaking stunning!!

She has all the info on how to make it plus the print out on her blog! GO GRAB IT and make your kids or Grandkids one for the month of December. I remember just how much Nathan LOVED his as a kid ;-)

Charlie also has her OCTOBER GRAB BAG up and there is something in there that I am making my family Christmas Pressy's with- WOOHOOOO! Thanks GF! LOVE them!

This bag will be On Sale for only $5.00

The bag is available at both Charlies Stores at DSO and DSV .

sh-octcugrabbag-dso

*If you don’t like surprises go HERE for a full reveal!*

LAST CHANCE to GRAB this GRAB BAG bag too- It's GONE and all up at Full Price the 1st NOVEMBER ;-)

ONLY @ DIGISCRAP VAULT-

DSV-oct-collab

October Vault Designers' Collab Bag only $7.00

Seven BRAND NEW, FABULOUS Commercial-Use products!

FULLY REVEALED-

kb-TP-subtlevintageKimB- Subtle Vintage Textures

gs_CC_maryqc2GS Creations - classic collection-series 2

armina_buttons_cremeArmina Designs- Buttons Creme

sh-beadscattersCharlies Digiscrap- Bead scatters

folder Disasterpiece Studio's - loopy strings

bsc-wired1-PREVIEW Bunny Cates -Wired 1

folder Redju - Zig Zag stitching

ALL QUALITY CHECKED and ready to use (Only $1 for each product!!)

PHOOOOI, now that you got here I have a little Cluster frame freebie to match my Candy Christmas kit for you.

kb-candycluster

It comes in the Shadowed and Un-Shadowed Versions ;-) You can grab it HERE.

http://www.4shared.com/file/144593330/d5982f0c/kb-candyChristmascluster.html

Until Tomorrow, Hugs and Loves

15 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!
Still Dreary here!!!!!!!!!
Hope NAthan does FANTASTIC on his finals!!!!!!!!!!
Isnt LouCee's Advent Calendar AWESOME I grabbed it yesterday!!!!!!!!!! LOL
TY so very much for this MAGNIFICENT frame today!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful cluster frame, makes me feel all christmassy :-) though I usually save that feeling till Halloween is history. So if I dress up as rednosed raindeer I´ll blame you... *giggle*

Sweet Pea said...

Yummy! Thanks so much!

Karen said...

Ooh, I like this cluster, thanks. Although really, it is still TOO EARLY for Christmas. I have no present ideas yet, so we'd better still have plenty of time left!

Rose said...

That advent calendar is awesome!!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Hiya Kim! I bet you did have a good laugh this morning - Yasha would have to just rolled over. :) Candy Christmas is just too cute - love the sprinkles! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Peggie said...

Thank you. It's lovely.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hi sweet thang!!! Yah, it's me, the DINO in Scrapland! HA! I'll get there ...

Now, you have me ROTFLMAO over here reading about your DARLING Nathan being the King of procrastination! Uhm ... I guess that would, then, make my SWEET, LOVING Robert the Emperor! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Seems it runs in the family as his #2 son, Joshua, was honored with being TOP procrastinator of his class in his senior year of high school! He, he ... OMG! I just had a thought. Seeing as how the school waits until the END of the year to pass out awards, doesn't that qualify them into the category of "procrastinator"??? I mean, come on now, they could give it out a little bit earlier on in the year, eh? I'm sure it does not take them the entire year to observe who procrastinates the most!!!:D

LOVE your SWEET and DELICIOUS *Christmas Candy* kit and ALL of the CT eye candy you've showcased here today! Mmm, mmm, GOOD! :)

Thank you for the ADORABLE cluster and the SWIRLIE POPS are YUMMYLICIOUS!

CONGRATS to Nathan and to his WONDERFUL mother and father!

Love atcha girlie,
Linda <3

hsmema said...

Best of luck to Nathan for the rest of his exams. Thank you Kim for the cluster.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Delish! Thank you!

Madeline said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful cluster frame...It's lovely:)

charlie said...

woohoo..Once that first one is over Kim..things are so much easier for them..you remember ?right?lol..thanks for the the pimp too lovely lady and the great "mind" visuals..too funny..chat soon
((hugs))
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Kim:)
Oh my goodness!! Caden DOES look like you!How sweet!:)I hope she has your fun sense of humor too!!hehe
LOVE your beautiful Candy Christmas kit...How COOL! I'm getting a sugar rush just looking at it.hehe I would love to be able to see into your brain and watch you work! It amazes me how you come up with all of these new and fantastic ideas.:)
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful frame and QP!
Hope you had a great weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda