Monday 18 January 2010

Monday Quicky

hee hee- just jumping on to show you another REVEAL on my JAN OVERLAY GRAB BAG ;-)

Don't miss it- ONLY 2 Days left!

kb-overlaygrabbag-Jan10

5 Brand New CU ok products. 
Textures, prints and edges, all Quality Checked for your peace of mind. 
This purchase contains:
5 Full Sized products in JPG and PNG @ 300ppi

That's $1 per FULL sized product

Grab it here at DSO or DSV

REVEALED-

kb-TP-floralgrunge2

Grungy Florals 2

folder

Texture Pack- Scenic Wood.

kb-edgeit-4

Edge it 4 - mixed.

another tomorrow ;-)

And don't forget to grab these Freebie kits from my CT team's blogs- they all match my colour Challenge. WOOT

lcc-Blushpreview

Loucee has this gorgeous one up on her blog-

you can grab it HERE.

jan20110

Vicki has this stunner up-

You can grab it HERE.

jcCC_Freebie0110_web

And Jodiann has this striking kit for us too!

you can grab it HERE.

Hey Mrs Hoot- I LOVE the new blog look too! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OOOH talking about blogs- I was asked by Ingrid ( Cute blog Layouts)to use my New Dawn freebie to make a blog background etc.

Bloglayout0193-700 

I LOVE IT- you can grab it here too if you like it ;-)

Now off to cool down- we just hit 35C now and it's still climbing- making it really uncomfortable - I think a little dip in the swimming pool is in order- lol

Hugs and Loves

1 comment:

Jodiann said...

Hold on to that plant...Jack will be right over! BWAH!!
jojo