AHH guys, just a huge thank you for helping me make it through my day yesterday! Being on my own was not the easiest for me when I got the news and you were here to help. THANK YOU.
Nathan came home in the afternoon and after a few shared tears, was a REAL pillar and we sat laughing through some of the story’s of Pop’s and my dad. Some emails and talking sure made it easier to ease the tight band around the chest and today I’m feeling much more myself. My Dad is still heart sore but is also feeling more at peace today.
I did what helped me yesterday- I SCRAPPED! lol, I haven’t done two pages in one day for a long time- but shut down for a while and just sat creating for the *feel of it* sure was therapy too.
I’d actually started this one in the morning just before the news came and it’s for my dear friend Shannon. He daughter Nadya has the most stunning strawberry blonde hair and a face of an angel!
Save: 35% off
And of course I more Creative Genius from my wonderful CT team.
And because I loved this photo of my friend Charmaine so much- I scrapped it yesterday afternoon too ;-)
I used my kit A Sunshiney day and word art blend by Natali.
And a few more Inspirations for you using A Sunshiney Day
By Jodiann in memory of Harvey.
After much pushing from one of my CT members- UHUM Ruthy-lol, I decided to take up the Penscrappers Contest this month(my first EVER contest to do with scrapping). OY, I must admit after saying OK I would give it a go, and then seeing the theme I nearly backed out. But decided to make it a challenge to myself as I SO STINK at putting journaling on LO’s.
As Kristine say’s, it makes you feel sort of NEKID – lol, and I think that’s EXACTLY it! For me journaling puts a bit of me and my personal thoughts on paper that everyone can see and read- leaving me NEKID. hahahaha- BUT, I did it!
Ten things I heart(love) about the *man* you have grown up to be.
* Your respect and politeness to all of your peers, no matter what their age.
* Your love for your family and home both of
which know no boundaries.
* Your willingness to help others less
fortunate than yourself.
* That you still share your life and time with me, even sometimes at your friends expense.
* The confidence you show in everything you try or attempt.
* For your humour that fills my heart and mouth with laughter.
* For being a rock when things get tough and for never complaining about it.
* The thoughtfulness you show by leaving little gifts on my desk when I least expect them.
* Your compassion that is way beyond your years.
* For always making me PROUD to say I'm your mother.
If you think it deserves YOUR VOTE- PLEASE won’t you just click on this link and hit the blue button that says VOTE ( as easy as that) or take a browse through the gallery and VOTE for the one you love.
And I have a little gifty for you today- I made the LO using Rustic Warmth for Shannon into a QP for you too.
You can grab it HERE. http://www.4shared.com/file/222507133/51555f86/kb-rusticwarmth_QP.html
Thanks again and big HUGS and LOVES