Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Blessed Easter

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- OMG, can I just say that it is SO NICE to be home. I arrived on Sunday night and the first thing I saw was my whole office was on the floor- BWHAH. In Dec while I was home for those few days I had connected my new PC to my old “space” at the desk I used to use, and moved Nathan over to the other side where Wayne used to sit. This was done so I still had access to all the printers and scanners etc- But the boy was too lazy to unplug and reconnect HIS PC back to the this side and just took off the scanner and printers and plugged them into his PC - leaving everything on the FLOOR~ lol BOYS!

The first thing I said when I walked in was “NATHAN”!! lol, He came back and said- MOM, it works.

Well I wanted to send a mail quick to let everyone know I had arrived safe and couldn’t connect to ANYTHING! WHAT?? Nathan whats up here?? Oh it’s been like that for over 3 weeks mom! Well did you PHONE anyone??? ERRR- No Mom, was waiting for you! BWHAHAHAHAHAH

Well the line to the house was FAULTY and we had to wait for a technician to come out and fix it! So what do you do when you have NO internet at all.

You go SHOPPING! lol. Well I took all my folks shopping and bought then enough toilet paper and toilet ducks to last 6 months each! HAHAH. The bank actually phoned me to see if my card hadn’t been stolen- BWHAHAHAHA.

Well,we are back on the net now and Wayne arrived last night. Calvyn, Nathan’s best friend arrives from Kimberley today too- WOOT!

We are celebrating Nathans Birthday tonight as he has been writing exams the whole week. He’s a little nervous as I think half of PE are coming and he has already organized for us to do the “driving and fetching”- Clever boy! lol

I have some CU ribbons up today that I was begged to up to my store.

kb-tiemeorange Tie Me – Orange

tiemeorange1

tiemeorange2 Quality checked for peace of mind!

kb-tiemereds Tie Me – Reds

tiemereds1

tiemereds2 Quality Checked for peace of Mind.

kb-tiemestitched Tie Me- Stitched

tiemerstitch1

tiemerstitch2 Quality Checked for Peace of mind.

kb-tiemeswhites Tie Me – Whites

tiemewhites1

tiemewhites2 Quality Checked for peace of mind.

These are ALL 20% off this weekend.

kb-chikkadea_kit

I’ve put my Chikka-Dea kit on Sale @ 39% OFF just for this Easter Weekend.

kb-chikkadea_2

kb-chikkadea_1

Water coloured elements make up this cute Easter kit.

See it HERE for further details.

And I found this little Easter Basket that I had made last year on some Discs I had at home here- WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Gosh I found a LOT of stuff that I hadn’t taken with me- can you say CHRISTMAS! lol)

I thought you might find it handy for some cards or actually for any type of creation.

folder

Comes in PSD, TIFF and separated PNG’s. change the handle positions to suit you ;-) CU OK too.

You can pick it up HERE. http://www.4shared.com/file/A2EZ67g2/kb-EasterBasket_freebie.html

I hope you all have a Happy Blessed Easter with your loved ones. I know I am and make sure you at least eat SOME choc! lol

Hugs and Loves

13 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning!!

Can't believe I didn't have the red & orange ribbons..LOL

I think I am almost caught up now of all downloading I missed while I was away. I think...

Bwahahahaha!!!

Have a wonderful Easter holiday!!!
xoxoxoxox

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Tammy and Shelby said...

Thank you for the easter basket goodie and I LOVE your red and orange ribbons along with all your goodies!!! Glad you are back with Nathan and hope he enjoys his bday!

Happy Holidays!

PS. Andy got a teaching job...he graduates May 14!!!! So he is so excited..he will be teaching vocal music education to middle school students come this fall!!! AND he will only be 45 minutes away! Small town north of us but that's ok!

Darleen said...

Thanks for the Easter Basket. Now to check out all my styles and elements for fun ways to decorate it.

And, btw, congrats to South Africa for winning the golf Masters tournament. Great TV viewing for us golf fans.

Now to go check out your pretty ribbons. WOO HOO!!

Dinphy said...

Hm, don't know what to think... Printers and scanner on the floor... But... a boy who can live without Internet for three weeks? That's GREAT!! (I couldn't ! lol)

Have a great fun time at home!

Oooh, and thank you for the pretty goody!!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely Easter basket! :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing your COOL Easter basket.Please tell Nathan "Happy Birthday" for me and I hope and pray you all have a blessed Easter too!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Unknown said...

Glad to see that begging works *grin*

Off to hook you up to EVERYONE! LOL!

jasjul said...

Glad you're home safe and sound Kim. I had a laugh about the boy, after 3 of them, who would do exactly the same thing. Understand the internet thing too after I had the same problem. Have a great Easter.

lvdesigner said...

Thank you much! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Ruth said...

Blessed Easter, Kimmie! :)

Anonymous said...

hi, please bring back your mermaid tail freebie, i would love to have it, thanks. it was from your 'under the sea' kit...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute basket!

-Lynn